Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12 Points Above The Drop Zone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now we need to start panicking. Only we could have ended up in this dogfight, when 8 or 9 games ago everything looked fine. Players downed tools after Burns exit and now they will start to play under more pressure and will make even more mistakes and play even worse, and then we will go down.
Go and put a grand on us relegated then. We are 80/1.

What an absolute drip you are.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
How can anyone that watched that tonight think Everton are going to not only catch Brighton, but then over take them is beyond me.

Look at the fixtures.

Absolute melts.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How can anyone that watched that tonight think Everton are going to not only catch Brighton, but then over take them is beyond me.

Look at the fixtures.

Absolute melts.

I know.

And they have better players than ours.

And they have Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard's Everton's FRANK LAMPARD!

Sake.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We're not going down, so the mission will be accomplished despite it being more a case of other teams running out of road.

But it's not unrealistic to predict that at least 2 of Newcastle, Brentford and Leeds will move above us.

Recent form over the last 7 games:

Brighton 1 goal, 1 point
Brentford 11 goals, 10 points
Newcastle 8 goals, 10 points
Leeds 6 goals, 7 points

Our chronic lack of goals compared with teams around us is shambolic. And it needn't have cost the earth.

Maxwel Cornet cost Burnley £12.85m.
7 Premier League goals so far in 19 games for a bottom 3 side known for a gritty uncompromising style.

The sooner all these strikers out on loan return and create some competition for places in our team, the better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The sooner all these strikers out on loan return and create some competition for places in our team, the better.

What strikers do we have out on loan?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

Look at the fixtures.

Absolute melts.
We saw this last year when people decided not only would we lose every game but Fulham would suddenly win all of theirs. People are odd.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We saw this last year when people decided not only would we lose every game but Fulham would suddenly win all of theirs. People are odd.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

And the season before that
And the season before that
And the season before that.

Can anyone see a pattern forming?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The next three games - Arsenal, Spurs and Man City away - couldn't have come at a worse time. Crucial to get something - anything - out of those to relieve the pressure, else our business end of the league table may well look very different than it does now. And not in a good way

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The next three games - Arsenal, Spurs and Man City away - couldn't have come at a worse time. Crucial to get something - anything - out of those to relieve the pressure, else our business end of the league table may well look very different than it does now. And not in a good way

We need to show some guts, not impossible to get points in London. Its been done before

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need to show some guts, not impossible to get points in London. Its been done before

palace can travel into London and get points.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Who is to say we won’t win those three matches:thumbsup:

We have beaten all three teams before! Ever the optimist, me! Well, you never know.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I think we are safe but what will be will be. I certainly won't panic, lose sleep or stress over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here