Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
That is piss poor considering the position they're in at the moment

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Attendance threads such as this are like booby prizes...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can Palace fans who saw the game let us know how the mercurial striker performed? Just how did Wayne Rooney play tonight?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can Palace fans who saw the game let us know how the mercurial striker performed? Just how did Wayne Rooney play tonight?

Ha! Seems that way, doesn't it?

We have been accused of having a stadium full of plastics, but their attendances have dropped by more than half since they exited the top flight and they mustered a mere 11k on a school night.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Gag-tastic Bozza, gag-tastic. The SKY's the limit when you're a Palace fan and you're playing midweek.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I somehow doubt that we are going to lose 10k fans anytime soon Mr Rapper! We're quite safe from booby prizes for the forseeable future I should imagine.

True. What I meant was that threads comparing our attendances more favourably to Palace's seem to come up more frequently when Palace are in some way doing better than us on the results front. It's a bit like saying, 'Well, at least our pies are better than yours.'

Feb 14, 2010
are you suggesting that you will have significantly more fan related income to spend come january than us ?

Its right to say BHA have more season ticket holders than Leeds and a waiting list as well. I suppose with 20K through the gate every home game, as against small crowds at selhurst supplemented by free tickets to croydon council to try and keep some respectability then I suppose logic would point to that. But I wasn't thinking about us as Bloom might be happy to be there or there about this year and push on next season. I was thinking about a few clubs others that get similar crowds to us, like birmingham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here