Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

116 Heroes

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as far as i am concerned, i am a HERO of biblical proportions

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Mods can you change the thread title to "116 people that happen to support Brighton & Hove Albion and went to watch a game of football" please ? ???

I dont actually mean heroes like people fighting wars and that, its just a figure of speech, sake

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"116 diehards" might have rolled off the tongue and made your point better than "116 people that happen to support Brighton & Hove Albion and went to watch a game of football"

And as a diehard, I hope you enjoyed your evening. :(

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Eh? I'm not being aggressive. But some soccerball supporters (not just ours) do have this weird opinion that their away attendance is to be lauded. It aint. It doesn't even provide cash to the club they support.

Well it does because whilst not all of us can or want to go away we appreciate that the team needs support on long hoiks such as 'pool and those that go deserve some form of an accolade. Non?

Re 'aggressive. It came across as you stomping into the debate with a loud and vehement proclamation of disagreement. The phrase my effing arse did it.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
"116 diehards" might have rolled off the tongue and made your point better than "116 people that happen to support Brighton & Hove Albion and went to watch a game of football"

And as a diehard, I hope you enjoyed your evening. :(

the evening bordered on ridiculous, but enjoyable yes, stupid yes, and heroic, maybe not, but it should be

Scotty Mac is a hero and will be regarded as Moses by me, Driving from Cheltenham, to pick up 2 Brighton fans in Northampton, 1 from Nottingham and one from Darlington, and dropping them all back after :bowdown:

[yt]HiwwOttHuv0[/yt]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Re 'aggressive. It came across as you stomping into the debate with a loud and vehement proclamation of disagreement. The phrase my effing arse did it.
Some of us are not blessed with the gift of wit that you so clearly possess, Carwash. :(

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Some of us are not blessed with the gift of wit that you so clearly possess, Carwash. :(

Simmo. I am not blessed with wit. That would make me biblical like Scotty Mac.

I value your contributions. It is probably just your writing style that (from my perspective only) seems to indicate you joining a discussion and shouting your views back.

I love you really.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
And then a hero goes to Pool
With the strength to cheer them on
And you cast your beers aside
And you know you can hold a one nil lead (artistic licence)
So when you feel like Micky should be gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Scotty Mac is a hero and will be regarded as Moses by me, Driving from Cheltenham, to pick up 2 Brighton fans in Northampton, 1 from Nottingham and one from Darlington, and dropping them all back after :bowdown:

[yt]HiwwOttHuv0[/yt]

to hear that from a man as illustrious as yourself brett means more than i can put into words - if i am a moses among brighton support, then you are easily at noahs level

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
cadbury_heroes.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
i'm classing myself as a HERO even though my train journey there only took 45 minutes, however i DID have to wait a LONG TIME at darlington station on the way back

HERO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here