Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 466

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am not your friend and I do not know you.

you are a child, and you smell of poo

there is no place for you here or my life, not ever.

and learn to spell like me cos I is well clever

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am not your friend and I do not know you.

you are a child, and you smell of poo

there is no place for you here or my life, not ever.

and learn to spell like me cos I is well clever

:lolol:

Best version yet IMO.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
adrie,s and i have had fall out after we saved up are xmas money and decided to go for shag at hoveactually brothel with WHORRIE (GIRLS!). adrie,s unhappy that they would not do the pear of us for £23,72, and so we tossed for it. adrie came first, so that allowed me to have SHAGTASTIC time with lady called Ludmilla from latvia (not in England by the way) and i have OFiCCIALLy popped my plums (or is it cherrie?) and adrie,s still a virgin,although he has had a cloth tit with a woman from Smethwich at grad ball.

I think i may be in love cos she made me spill my spud juices, is was far better than a wanky

we will still be freinds when term starts i,m shure

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surely 1067 must have duplicate registration, surely that is against the rules too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm still waiting for the sarcy comments from 1068 :)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
adrie,s and i have had fall out after we saved up are xmas money and decided to go for shag at hoveactually brothel with WHORRIE (GIRLS!). adrie,s unhappy that they would not do the pear of us for £23,72, and so we tossed for it. adrie came first, so that allowed me to have SHAGTASTIC time with lady called Ludmilla from latvia (not in England by the way) and i have OFiCCIALLy popped my plums (or is it cherrie?) and adrie,s still a virgin,although he has had a cloth tit with a woman from Smethwich at grad ball.

I think i may be in love cos she made me spill my spud juices, is was far better than a wanky

we will still be freinds when term starts i,m shure

I'm still trying hard not to laugh. Oh shit I can't hold back the tears any longer.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Surely 1067 must have duplicate registration, surely that is against the rules too.

It is on most sites, its seen as a cowards attack using a sock puppet especially to harrass one individual who is lacking social skills. I would say its a moderater behind it. doesn't matter, they are just as culpable for allowing it.

If you do a search on "moral garbage" you will find the last time I applied it to the moderaters and bozza, it obviously still applies.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
I cant beleive it. I went back to the brothel (whys it called brothel by the way? i was never ofered broth their.) for a litle bit off sloppy seconds and he was tryin to make a moove on the maddam that owns the joint.

He was saying that I was a crap luver and stuff and that becuse he weares glasseshe was interlekchual and shuld get a bunk up for free,

She was aving nune of it tho. Serves him rite.

1066gull

It is on most sites, its seen as a cowards attack using a sock puppet especially to harrass one individual who is lacking social skills. I would say its a moderater behind it. doesn't matter, they are just as culpable for allowing it.

If you do a search on "moral garbage" you will find the last time I applied it to the moderaters and bozza, it obviously still applies.
What the f*** are you on about?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What the f*** are you on about?

I am agreeing with you you pleb.

Heres what laughably pass for rules.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here