Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000 tickets

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The 700 bus service takes 4 hours to get to Portsmouth from Brighton plus the fact there is no bus back (The last bus back from Portsmouth is about half past six)

fooksake when i were a lad we used to walk to southampton wi no shoes on our feet and nowt to eat for 4 months as so we could afford the entrance fee in the bleachers bunch o southern softies the loraya

Nov 7, 2009
£16 quid from Shoreham. Taking a day of from golf to watch the match. Glad it hasn't sold out as hate being stuck next to muppetrs, so can move with ease. First away game in three years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£16 quid from Shoreham. Taking a day of from golf to watch the match. Glad it hasn't sold out as hate being stuck next to muppetrs, so can move with ease. First away game in three years.

Statler & Waldorf will be sitting down the front. :wink:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
It will be a near sell out.

Me + 11 paying on the gate, and have been told I need to be there early to guarantee a ticket.

HSEAGULLSH Prediction - 2895:thumbsup:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Lets face it with the problems with rail travelling at weekends plus the cost and the fact that Southampton are on a winning streak you then note that its on Sky,no contest is it?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Well i went in to the club shop a couple of days before they were sent back and i was tolded that we had sold "quite a bit over 2000". A few people on here have also said about 600-800 are available to pay on the gate. I think this is far more realistic than us only selling 2000 in advance

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You never been to Southampton then? the stewards are c*nts and make you sit where your allocated no matter how many tickets are sold. (well, in my 3 experiences they have anyway)

Whats the problem with making you sit in the seat you have bought :shrug:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Well i went in to the club shop a couple of days before they were sent back and i was tolded that we had sold "quite a bit over 2000". A few people on here have also said about 600-800 are available to pay on the gate. I think this is far more realistic than us only selling 2000 in advance

I had a look on the football ground guilde and it says the away end holds 3200, I wonder if they held a few back so they don't sell out on the day.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I had a look on the football ground guilde and it says the away end holds 3200, I wonder if they held a few back so they don't sell out on the day.

Yeah you could be right. I was thinking that a while ago as i know we took more than 3000 last time we went there. There must be some reason why we have been given less than last time.:shrug:

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Money short this month, also with it being on Sky, it feels like im getting a month's free viewing ......i know i know i know,

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Me and me mate are going and buying tickets on the gate. Seems a popular choice so I reckon we could just sell it out.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
got my ticket already, but going with 2 others who are paying on the gate.
On reflection i should have just watched it on tv! its costing me an arm an a leg....and i missed my friends 21st!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here