Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000 tickets

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Im actually delighted it hasnt sold out, if it had they would allocate it, since theres looking like being at least 400 odd spare seats there plenty of room for people to move about

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Im actually delighted it hasnt sold out, if it had they would allocate it, since theres looking like being at least 400 odd spare seats there plenty of room for people to move about

You never been to Southampton then? the stewards are c*nts and make you sit where your allocated no matter how many tickets are sold. (well, in my 3 experiences they have anyway)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
really? only £13 from brighton via clapham with railcard so cant be more than £20 odd without

Network Rail website says it will be £19.70 from brighton via clapham (without railcard). Hopefully this will be correct as won't be happy to pay in the region of £50!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You never been to Southampton then? the stewards are c*nts and make you sit where your allocated no matter how many tickets are sold. (well, in my 3 experiences they have anyway)

No, but surely aslong as im not in someone elses seat they wont make me move back? (How would they know)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thats a good following so whats the fuss about?:shrug:
train problems,live on t.v and we are nearly bottom of league 1:D

Will end up 2500 im sure:clap:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
From Kent to Soton on a Sunday - work the following day.......

Sky have got a lot to answer for..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to pay on the gate, which I imagine a fair few will. Let's be honest, if it weren't for the Poyet factor, that would be it, & what we've sold would pretty much be everyone going.

Poyet's arrival will add a few hundred waverers (like me <badfan>) to the pay on the day figures. I could not be arsed to go down to Brighton to pick up tickets when I knew they'd be available on the day.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No if or buts, its all about Sky. 3 of my crowd are not going cos of late kick off and they can watch it on TV, in a warm pub with beer. I am going but can understand why other people are not.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
why dont you take the bus to pompey the 700 is it then a cheapo train ride to saints ? just saying like :thumbsup:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2,000 is decent. Let's not forget who we are .

You have to remember that our away attendances peaked during the promotion years as many fans hadn't followed at Gillingham and were new generation at Withdean. We'll see another peak at Falmer I'm sure. In the meantime get over it. 2,000 anywhere is decent away support

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Come on lads, I'm on my way down now from leicestershire and will not get back home until Monday morning. Let's get behind the lads!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Bristol Rovers sold out on a Tuesday night in September. If they can so can we dispite Sky.

They were playing good, attractive football near the top of the table. Form has a massive bearing on away attendance.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Lots of Brighton fans are living in Southampton, pompey, and in that region. Expect a few hundred to pay on the gate.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why dont you take the bus to pompey the 700 is it then a cheapo train ride to saints ? just saying like :thumbsup:
The 700 bus service takes 4 hours to get to Portsmouth from Brighton plus the fact there is no bus back (The last bus back from Portsmouth is about half past six)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here