Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1000 tickets

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Well, there you go, approximatley 1000 tickets returned to Southampton by our ticket office. Now I didn't beleive we would sell all 3000, but I though we would sell more than 2 thirds. Is this all about Sunday/travel/trains/Sky or do we have a dwindling away following?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I can't afford it, the trains are f***ed, its on a sunday with college in the morning after. Being shown on sky has no baring on my decision though. Gutted i can't make it... :down:

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Sky for me. As bad as that is, with money the way it is at the moment I had to take the opportunity to watch it on tele rather than actually go down there.

If it hadnt been on Sky I would have definitely gone and worried about the cash later!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Trains are shit. Game live on sky. 4.30pm Sunday K.O. What did you expect.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
we are going down tomorrow to get tickets.I expect a fair few will.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Its on magic telly box thing in it, I love going away but also once in a while seeing it through the eyes of Sky and punditry. Pub for me, however someone used my Gold membership number to buy a ticket.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Insider said about 800, possibly less would be available on the gate, so its probably just under a thousand i would have thought. Think we could easily sell another few hundred on the day and be almost sold out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Insider said about 800, possibly less would be available on the gate, so its probably just under a thousand i would have thought. Think we could easily sell another few hundred on the day and be almost sold out.

Official website says 1000

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't think it case of anyone would rather see it at home. For me and probably a lot of people, money situation means I have to pick and choose which games I'll go see each month, so if one is on Sky, that means I can afford to see an extra game that month if I watch the Saints game on Sky.

wouldnt people rather be there then watch it on the box

Yes, I would but Sunday tea-time's not the greatest is it (even if at home!)? Add in the travel difficulties announced for this weekend and it's not really on.
Consolation is the option to watch it on Sky, somewhat ironic really since they'd caused the problem in the first place!! :down:

Up for at least a draw I reckon - Come on you Seagulls :ascarf:

Mar 10, 2006
Purely down to money for me - keeping on forking out especially with Christmas round the corner ain't easy as I suspect many are finding as well. Love to be there but when you've got a family and earn shit money you have to swallow it and miss out.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was gonna go but then it came on Sky and i'm off on holibobs thursday so decided to save money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here