Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 yr old asbo'd for drug related violence

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
i live in deepest darkest hangolia and i must say the young kids are terrible,it seems like no one gives a:censored: we have an eight year old ,who we feel we cant let out too much in case he becomes one of them-the school have no power the police are never seen up here 60 per cent of people dont work-what is wrong with these mongoloids

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
bn3gunner said:
i live in deepest darkest hangolia and i must say the young kids are terrible,it seems like no one gives a:censored: we have an eight year old ,who we feel we cant let out too much in case he becomes one of them-the school have no power the police are never seen up here 60 per cent of people dont work-what is wrong with these mongoloids

Agree. Before long it's gonna get like Brave New World with society split between the law-abiding who will choose to live in developments and the plain feral who will live in a world like robocop/escape from new york.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
im just fed up with trying my best to raise a family doing up my house(council),working whilst looking at scroungers wasters drug dealers etc,and all the government seem to do is charge me more and more for the pleasure of doing so

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
the 10 year old is now "banned from being drunk" so, normally in Barnsley you are allowed to be drunk at the age of 10 then. FFS :nono:

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Superphil said:
the 10 year old is now "banned from being drunk" so, normally in Barnsley you are allowed to be drunk at the age of 10 then. FFS :nono:

To be fair, my 10 year old daughter, who lives in Barnsley, only drinks when following the Albion away from home:lolol: But seriously, it is a town full of sink estates where parents just do ot care.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
People have got to stop treating kids as a f**king fashion accessory. 'All my friends have babies, I want one':nono:

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
bn3gunner said:
im just fed up with trying my best to raise a family doing up my house(council),working whilst looking at scroungers wasters drug dealers etc,and all the government seem to do is charge me more and more for the pleasure of doing so

Both me and the wife were brought up on council estates. My wife's was pretty rough. You know the sort of thing, Ford Anglia on the side of the road on bricks, front garden so over grown the David Attenborough filmed all his life on earth programs in it, other gardens containing the compulsory knackered fridge, boarded up windows etc. This sort of thing did go on but only by the worse of the worse families, now it seems to be becoming the norm ..... :(

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Scum of the earth. This will keep going until the goverment gets tough and I mean get tough with these little shits.

Eventually one of these little shits will be involved in something big that makes the newspapers and news and only then will we start to see some action and people standing up.

Hard working people are sick to F*(king sick to death of what is going on this country.

It has nothing to do with how poor you are. Its the way you are bought up by your parents and how well your parent educates you on the rights and wrongs of life.

A lot of these kids parents are uneducated scum, plain and simple and this is filtering down to the kids.

Last edited:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Buzzer said:
Agree. Before long it's gonna get like Brave New World with society split between the law-abiding who will choose to live in developments and the plain feral who will live in a world like robocop/escape from new york.

Isle of Wight. Burn the boats. Build a wall around the coast line.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, playing devils advocate, what do we do to solve the problem...take the children away from the parents and let the state raise them?

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Asbo. What's that then? A bit of paper? A bit of paper that 'normal' people would be ashamed to get.
The people that Asbo's are served on aren't ashamed of a bit of paper - hell, I know some kids would see them as 'trophies!'
A bit of a 'Headmasters award'.
Sorry, bang 'em up in Juvie - oh no, we cant. They've got rid of all the juvenille detention centres........

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Send the kids away to educational establishment run my ex army and teachers and grind the little shits in to ground day in day out.

Let them understand what they are doing on our streets is wrong and let them know that if they will not be rewarded by bad behaviour.

Simple. My family has always voted Labour but I might have to reconsider who my vote goes to simply because of the way this country is going.

There is no decency or manners anymore.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Its not the government of the day thats totally to blame, its the loss of a respectful family life. Rising house prices, both parents having to go to work thus to tired at the end of the day to insist on a family meal and quality family time, divorce rates rising, lack of discipline in school created by "don't you dare touch my child you useless teacher" type parents etc. etc. etc......

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There are lots of causes, like anything, I don't see a quick fix solution.

I am 41, you could say that it is the fault of my generation as many will be parents of the teenagers who are currently running out of control, or is it the fault of my parents' generation...the 60's hippy types who were lax with discipline in the home?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here