Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 weeks to go...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Code:
2nd Apr to 3rd Apr	PSF	Glamorgan	Fr	Hove	11:00

Until we can start enjoying Sussex sport again!:clap2: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :clap2:

news-luke.jpg

news-cup30.jpg

news-mushcoach.jpg

news-rmjmush.jpg

lewryceleb.jpg

kirtley_celebrate.jpg

chris-adams-murray-goodwin-16946.jpg

Adams_Chris.jpg

_41688200_rana270.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1066gull

bah. I promised I would go to at least 2 games last season.

This season will be no excuse as I am taking my practical driving test soon:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How long before we see sport at Withdean? ???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
6 June is the one for me. Hampshire at Arundel; could be our last chance to see Shane Warne.

One of the greatest bowlers in history at the loveliest grounds - what could be better?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
Sans Mushy and Rana for the first fortnight or so.

Doesn't matter. Wright in for Rana, Raynor in for Mushy.

Losing Mushy for those weeks mean nothing. The pitches wouldn't turn for him anyway.

Started his book the other day, pretty good so far but the sub editing leaves a lot to be desired.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I cannot wait for the cricket, last time i went before my trip away, it got completely washed out, and we were singing the littlest hobo theme tune at the top of our voices under the changing room balcony

then the wee man came out, to pose for photos with all of us, he even signed the petition for his bus :bowdown:

I dont like Cricket, I LOVE IT

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Doesn't matter. Wright in for Rana, Raynor in for Mushy.

Losing Mushy for those weeks mean nothing. The pitches wouldn't turn for him anyway.

Started his book the other day, pretty good so far but the sub editing leaves a lot to be desired.
Hang on, you're talking about the world's best spin bowler, who can probably turn it on glass. Of course we'll miss him.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Actually, what I'd really like at Arundel is...

1. Monty and Yardy open the match with a 300 partnership.

2. Warne getting match figures of 0/180.

3. Warne being bowled for a King Pair.

4. Mushy taking 17 wickets for less than 100 runs, including both of Warne's wickets.

5. Grizzly punching Udal's lights out after the latter complains when is clean bowled by Kirtley for 0. (I tell you, that one's brewing after last year's C&G match at Hove.)

6. Sussex to win by an innings and then some.

7. Lancashire's game to be rained off.

Is that too much to ask for?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I LOVE Arundel...

Need to get a home tie in the Quarters of the ECB Trophy (20th June) for my customary birthday piss up this year... Failing that it'll be the Twenty20 game v Middlesex on the 24th June...

I LOVE Cricket...

Oh, and let us not forget the Sussex v India 4 day tour match (7th to 10th July).

:clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My birthday is the last day of the Kent game @ Hove.

I must make an effort to get down there more this season.

Last edited:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Why are there no tickets on sale on the website? The Kent and Surrey fellas up here in the office have all been able to get their early picks - mainly a few cheeky 20/20's.

Looking forward to seeing plenty of sussex action this year after popping out for the ashes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here