Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 point penalty?!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do we get a 10 point penalty if we miss 10 penalties this season?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
We could go into administration. Pay Buckingham 1p in the pound for the ground and still be 3 points clear!!!!

Actually this could have legs. Just say we get our 100mill stadium for just 1mill and then we have £99odd million for team strengthening! We'll piss the championship next year and be looking for champions league qualification within 3 years!

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Southampton, Huddersfield, MK Dons and Peterborough have complained to the Football League as Gus keeps hiding behind the dugout when Brighton have been awarded a penalty. They say that the Manager must stay in his designated area or grasping at straws he doesn't wear a shite tracksuit like all the others !!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There's your mistake right there. Never listen to him, he's a f***ing twat. I tried to watch poker on channel 5, and he was commentating but he clearly didn't have a f***ing clue about the game. I then saw him commentating on football and he wasn't much better. He's a twat of the highest order.

I get fed up with him - he seems to be on continually from Friday to Sunday. Nice work if you can get it I am sure - but does he have to be on every programme ?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Listening to Colin Murray on 5 live about half an hour ago banging on about Brighton being 13 points clear and being able to cope with the possibility of a 10 points deduction and still get promoted. Have I missed something, or is he getting confusing BHA with QPR?

I think he is a complete twat and his knowledge of football is questionable

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I heard it, I don't think he was confused, just using it as a light hearted example to demonstrate just how far ahead we are in that we could in theory go and make an illegal signing and still be 3 points clear.

Although yes, Sheffield Wednesday and SCC are due to each get a 20 point bonus for being such massive clubs with long term histories, and both deserve to p1ss this league on that basis alone.

Wendy still would not be promoted with a 20 point bonus!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There wont be enough colours on the table in a couple of weeks Adkins.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The point he was trying to make was that IF we had managed to score our penalties this season, we would be an extra ten points clear.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seriously though SCC are a big club and we are the minnows, see BBC South Today coverage for evidence, shouldn't we ask to "step aside" for a few games and give the big club a chance? SCC must be allowed this privilege surely as they've NEVER done anything wrong or "spurred" on the wrong side ...

For those with a low IQ or an irony by-pass feel free to PM

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Actually i dont think he's too bad..i wasnt keen on him at first but he has got better....and if u listen to the whole clip he was quite positive about the club as a whole.

Savage..now he is a different kettle of fish...how an earth has he got where he has..gets moody with callers on 606 ..is so annoying to listen too..and laughs at his own 'jokes' ..i thought alan green was bad..but savage is in a league of his own

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here