Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 most hated players in premier league history?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dennis "The Menace" Wise would be in there for me.... Nasty spitefull little boss eyed dwarf who often went over the top or left a foot in in a challenge

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Dennis "The Menace" Wise would be in there for me.... Nasty spitefull little boss eyed dwarf who often went over the top or left a foot in in a challenge

Could not agree more. On a personal note, we were parked on Hove seafront just getting into my mates rough looking camper, up pulls a convertible Merc with him and two very sexy ladies. He comes along side and says "are you moving that piece of shit now or later?" to which me and my mate look at each other, (there was a small smoke delay in play) give each other that "did he just say what I thought he said" look and without a beat, my mate leans across me and very clearly and calmly says, "this car may be a piece of shit, but it is my piece of shit and a piece of shit that one day I can replace (pause) you my friend are always going to be small, and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about that."

We wind up the window, get out and start walking back to his pad, one of the girls was still wetting herself by the time we got to the lights. He ended up just driving off.

Classic, jumped up little terd.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
were players only disliked or hated after 1992?

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Wasn't in the prem for long but I hate Chris Morgan at Sheffield United...really nasty player....he's the one who fractured Ian Hume's skull with a deliberate elbow....'oribble fucker.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Martin Keown, that thing he did to Van Nistelroy after he missed that pen was out of order!

I thought that was brilliant....Van Nistelroy was a snidey cheat and missing the pen was a beautiful piece of Karma...if memory serves me that was the game he got Viera sent off when there was clearly no contact with him...always thought it was a shame Keown didnt knock him clean out.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Was David Speedie still playing when the Premier League came into being?...Surely he has to be a candidate...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

He was at Blackburn and played in a 3-0 reverse ( :down: ) at the Goldstone in 1991/2 - one of my first ten games or so.

Edit: According to Wiki - he moved to Southampton the next season, so he qualifies.

David Speedie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here