Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 mins ago - your new East Stand (Falmer)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Marvellous scenes. :falmer:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know i'm a little biased, but crapdiff's new stadium is a complete joke. It's got see through corrugated plastic all around the outside from floor to roof. It looks (and is) the cheap option.

At least someone is prepared to get their wallet out with your new home. It really will be magnificent.

Yup, saw this the other week, hence:

NinianStand.jpg

Corrugated plastic.

Nice.

What a JUNK stadium that looks. Look at the state of that. A strong gust of wind and that'll be falling to bits.

Last edited:

Thanks chap, always did like Swansea :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks, I'll try and give a regular up-date with some more photo's when I can. I know it's an exciting time for you lot, I remember when they were building ours, no-one could get any pics or info out of the place which was extremely frustrating.

The steel erectors are on site from next week with a view to starting the steelwork the week after. You'll be amazed at how quickly the place will shoot out of the ground all at once

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is just so fantastic to see the progress on the stadium.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The steel erectors are on site from next week with a view to starting the steelwork the week after. You'll be amazed at how quickly the place will shoot out of the ground all at once

:clap2: :clap2:

LOVING the sound of that. It's going to be incredible to see it actually beginning to look like a stadium.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just wondering natterjack, where do you lot go for a bevvy after work? The Swan just over the bridge is very inviting :blush::blush:

Just wondering natterjack, where do you lot go for a bevvy after work? The Swan just over the bridge is very inviting :blush::blush:

Never heared of it. TBH, I'm staying in a guest house in Brighton so usually end up strolling about in the city. Don't drink that often as I usually end up chasing fat / ugly women about. Is the swan your local - it's got a great name at least

We're having a site night out in a couple of weeks, so fat / ugly women look out! :whisky:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Never heared of it. TBH, I'm staying in a guest house in Brighton so usually end up strolling about in the city. Don't drink that often as I usually end up chasing fat / ugly women about. Is the swan your local - it's got a great name at least

We're having a site night out in a couple of weeks, so fat / ugly women look out! :whisky:

The swan is the pub in Falmer owned by the bloke who doesn't want the stadium...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Never heared of it. TBH, I'm staying in a guest house in Brighton so usually end up strolling about in the city.

Can't really help here, as I am about half way between Brighton and Swansea, but if you find your way into the pubs frequented by the Albion faithful...and they find out that you are building our new home...you might find the odd pint or two coming your way!

I look forward to reading your updates in the months ahead, I hope you enjoy your time in Sussex as much as we get to enjoy what you are building for us!

The swan is the pub in Falmer owned by the bloke who doesn't want the stadium...

Christ, is he real? His match-day takings will go throught the roof in a couple of years. Even if he didn't want to run a busy pub he could sell it now for a lot more cash.

I keep using Swansea as an example, but the pubs around our new stadium were falling down and closing until the ground opened a few years ago. Now the owners are sitting on a gold-mine, with each one renovated.

Can't please some people I suppose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here