Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1.5 million goes on Silents pipe dream

Jul 21, 2003
Back page of Argus: SC says he wont get ANY of the Zamora money to spend as 'its all going towards the Falmer enquiry, lawyers cost a lot of money especially QCs' !!!!!! He then goes on to say club needs Falmer otherwise will die etc etc blah blah.

This fvcking stadium is gonna be the most expensive ever built at this rate. Southampton spent 20 million building theres, we are gonna end up spending 20 million on fvcking paperwork !!!

I am totally p1ssed off, seasons fvcked before it starts, division 3 here we come !!!

Then when we go hurtling towards the bottom of div 3 we aint gonna need a stadium for 20,000 its about getting the balance right Silent and youve become obsessed with your pipe dream at the expense of the playing side!

We need a balance Silent we need money on players too and youve messed up we shouldve off-loaded Zamora when we couldve got 3 million Everton would've paid that.

Last edited:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
You're a Cock

cock1.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't know what FG said - I have him on my ignore list and it works well. I hereby start a campaign for everyone to do the same! :wave: :wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cheer up FG.

You can back Brighton at 20/1 with William Hill to be relegated. Its got to be worth it if your so sure.

Oh by the way, William Hill only offer 15/8 on Brighton to be promoted so they don't agree with you.

Alternatively you could change your alleigance to Spurs and cheer on Zamora, we don't mind. Oops silly me you didn't like or rate Zamora either did You !.

Girl Friday

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Without Falmer there will be no Albion. Assembling a squad with the money would be like getting a group of beautiful models without a runway. They would simply go elsewhere. When you’re at the bottom of a very large mountain you can’t go directly up it, you have to make your way up slowly and sometimes diagonally

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Its actually less than a million after Bristol Rovers get their cut and various other fees are paid etc...

Get ya facts right f***ing Gimp aka FG!

Jul 21, 2003
Girl Friday, I understand your point but IMHO its about getting the balance right not throwing all the money into the one same bucket which is what Silent is doing. OK point accepted its less than a million but we now have a team assembled that is wors ethan in previous seasons so what hope BHA going up let alone staying up? As said previously had SC been given the money and spent wisely maybe pos play off hopes now its looking more like relegation dog-fight!

Jul 21, 2003
not sure what you mean which bit obviously club needs to pay its legal bills but they shouldnt be involved in a project way beyond the reach of realism, thats the whole point as well as getting the balance right.

We need some money spent on players too and its obvious Silent hasnt a clue what he is doing because if he did he wouldve cashed in on Zamora when the stakes were jigh and Everton were offering 3 million. He must be greedy holding out for 4 million is all I can assume or he really is completely clueless and someone has doped his tobacco with some wacky stuff!

We really are trying to build the most expensive ground the country has ever seen when a tin shed and a tarpauline covered couple of deck chairs would have done. After all if we can pack 10,000 down to the beach event this summer they why does so much money get wasted on this pipe dream of silents?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here