Hello, Hello, Hello,,,,,

I actually agree with him.

WATERHALL FOR ALL

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Football Genius aka FG said:
not sure what you mean which bit obviously club needs to pay its legal bills but they shouldnt be involved in a project way beyond the reach of realism, thats the whole point as well as getting the balance right.

We need some money spent on players too and its obvious Silent hasnt a clue what he is doing because if he did he wouldve cashed in on Zamora when the stakes were jigh and Everton were offering 3 million. He must be greedy holding out for 4 million is all I can assume or he really is completely clueless and someone has doped his tobacco with some wacky stuff!

We really are trying to build the most expensive ground the country has ever seen when a tin shed and a tarpauline covered couple of deck chairs would have done. After all if we can pack 10,000 down to the beach event this summer they why does so much money get wasted on this pipe dream of silents?

Oooh, can we stay at Withdean, pppplllleeeeeaaaasssssee. I love getting rained on. Can we reduce the capacity too, as we never fill the place!!!!

:lolol:

Jul 21, 2003
the club actually advertised that there were still season tickets available for next season, doesnt that tell you that interest is dwindling in seeing the club?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WTF has happened to your spelling FG. Maybe you can take a crash course on how to change a record now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here