Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

07880 196442 - Shop that tosser

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I can see what they are trying to so with this but it will get abused by a load of soft knobs and will cause grief. Then it will be taken away. Do what's the point.

With the amount of stewards on duty being paid to control anti social behaviour there shouldn't be s problem. Perhaps if they evened things out and dotted a few around 1901 as opposed to lumping a load of them around the naughty north stand telling 'hooligans' to sit down they might get better results.

Not saying its all 1901 obviously but as posted a few days ago it does happen there. Not picked up probably because they didn't think it ever would

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I can see what they are trying to so with this but it will get abused by a load of soft knobs and will cause grief. Then it will be taken away. Do what's the point.

With the amount of stewards on duty being paid to control anti social behaviour there shouldn't be s problem. Perhaps if they evened things out and dotted a few around 1901 as opposed to lumping a load of them around the naughty north stand telling 'hooligans' to sit down they might get better results.

Not saying its all 1901 obviously but as posted a few days ago it does happen there. Not picked up probably because they didn't think it ever would

Jan 30, 2008

yeah, those types could never afford 1901 could they ...........

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Perhaps you should take a look, there are loads of stewards in the 1901, all along the west balcony, every game, total waste of money and yellow jackets. There was aroung 15 of them last night, all along the back of the middle tier, as there are every week. They do nothing.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Here we go. We aren't halfway into the second season at The Amex and there are moans about standing up and heavy handed stewarding :shootself It's turning into the Withdean 'singing section' conflict all over again :ohmy: How long before the old William start videoing the crowd I wonder ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Perhaps you should take a look, there are loads of stewards in the 1901, all along the west balcony, every game, total waste of money and yellow jackets. There was aroung 15 of them last night, all along the back of the middle tier, as there are every week. They do nothing.

Isn't there some sort of H & S rule about a number of stewards per 100 people for fire regulations?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Here we go. We aren't halfway into the second season at The Amex and there are moans about standing up and heavy handed stewarding :shootself It's turning into the Withdean 'singing section' conflict all over again :ohmy: How long before the old William start videoing the crowd I wonder ???

The control has always filmed the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here