Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

07880 196442 - Shop that tosser

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Can I report the kid who sits in front of me who stands up at any given chance??? His long curly hair annoys the f*** out of me (I'm losing mine so this is a sore subject) & he also looks like the little shit in outnumbered

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Do you honestly think that is how it will work?

The ref makes a bad decision and someone calls the ref a f***ing prick and someone else texts this to the stewards.

Are they really going to wade in and lob the bloke out? Really?

Do you think this has been done without the whole process being thought through and some sort of guidelines drawn up?

I certainly know of people who sit around me who would love to have myself and a few others removed as they spend the entire time as pre mentioned head shaking in total disgust at any given swear word or raised voice, a look of total disbelief is all over their face.

I've seen a bloke warned near me for just that, he raised his voice...swore a few times but all in context of a very frustrating game and the stewards warned him that anymore of that and he'd be gone as someone had complained and believe me it did not warrant anything at all.

I think this has been done as the club are trying to create a fun & freindly atmosphere and it runs alongside with that policy. Gee up music, juggling clowns at half time, clapping away fans, own brewed beers for away teams, comfy seating (not that im complaining about that) and the whole isnt this a lovely expiereince feel to it. Some fans shouting swear words and going a little bit OTT whilst calling a ref a fcuking moron, doesnt sit with the above too well.

We recognise that it can be intimidating when confronted with this anti-social behaviour and that some supporters may feel uncomfortable

So do I think the club will start warning fans for swearing and going a little OTT, yes if these stiffs who sit around judging others for doing so complain via this text, yes I do, especially if they feel its intimidating.

You have to remember lots of fans have hardly been to a football match and some people can get very delicate when it comes to swearing, its like they've never left the house and it bloody shows with some of the crap you hear people come out with and this was always going to happen and in my mind its clear where the club stand on this.....lets keep the hot lemon tea drinking corpses happy!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Christ the thing is going to go in to melt down after the first rendition of Does your boyfriend know you're here OR Do you take it up the arse.

Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaaaa the away fans are being mean to us :tantrum::tantrum:
Yeah, just like those Serbian fans were being mean :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes. As I've pointed out one mans anti social behaviour is another mans high jinx. It should be up to a steward who is trained to decide.

That is what will happen as far as I can see. The person who is feeling intimidated or frightened can text the control box who will then keep an eye on the situation. If the stewards nearby see what is going on, and deem it to be an antisocial act, then they will act. If not, then they will ignore the text as coming from someone a bit sensitive.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Another thing to add to the list of reasons why I'm really starting to really dislike this football club as a whole.

I love going to watch the albion week in and week out & have done for 20 years+ now but this is getting ridiculous and Imust say over the past 12 months, my love for this fine club is waining I must admit!

It's a total joke that you could have a really bad foul, terrible referee and within context let out the odd swear word or 2 and someone could take offence due to being dead inside and want to go to the football and sit there in silence, add nothing and moan about fellow albion fans who let out a swear word,I have a couple in front of me who everytime they hear a solitary swear word, they turn around and shake their heads in total disgust as if they have never heard such a thing in their entire lives!

People who I'd like to add that ive never seen at the albion prior to the new stadium, the club seems happy to forget who partly got this club to where it is now and it certainly wasnt just blooms money!

If this is about 1 or 2 individuels in regards to racism or 90 minutes of violent language then fine, get them out but I fear for my own seat at this rate as I do go to football and do use bad language, its bloody football...not a fcuking library, its supposed to be intimidating, noisy and passionate.

Another step in the direction of creating a PC world....why dont we just sit there in fcuking silence, will you be happy then Brighton & Hove Albion.

I could have written exactly this. The very same for me and the people who sit 2 rows in front of me who would be much better served by spending 2 hours in a library with a nice cup of tea.

Swearing just happens sometimes, out of excitement, frustrarion or anger. And people moan that the atmosphere is shit. Let's just sit there and applaud politely.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Erm...so you can shop someone and a bunch of stewards will wade in and do something.

It sounds a bit draconian to me.

What if that person just doesn't like the cut of someone's jib?

This is Thatcherism gone mad

It certainly is beacause thatcher was a genius.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
That is what will happen as far as I can see. The person who is feeling intimidated or frightened can text the control box who will then keep an eye on the situation. If the stewards nearby see what is going on, and deem it to be an antisocial act, then they will act. If not, then they will ignore the text as coming from someone a bit sensitive.

My point is, if this board is anything to go by the stewards are going to be constantly chasing their tail when they should be doing their job.....whatever that may be?!?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes. As I've pointed out one mans anti social behaviour is another mans high jinx. It should be up to a steward who is trained to decide.

So you are happy to let B&HA Stewards decide what is acceptable behavior. Not the Law and Governments and not centuries of defining and refining written and unwritten rules of human behavior? I prefer to vote for people with that sort of power.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Do you honestly think that is how it will work?

The ref makes a bad decision and someone calls the ref a f***ing prick and someone else texts this to the stewards.

Are they really going to wade in and lob the bloke out? Really?

Do you think this has been done without the whole process being thought through and some sort of guidelines drawn up?

......but some peoples morals are different,perhaps they have a young child present,or a woman,and this makes them make the call.I think this is making us all policemen. Let the stewards do the job they are paid to do . I have a feeling that this is no more than a PR stunt by the club, to be seen to do the right thing !!!

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
Another thing to add to the list of reasons why I'm really starting to really dislike this football club as a whole.

I love going to watch the albion week in and week out & have done for 20 years+ now but this is getting ridiculous and Imust say over the past 12 months, my love for this fine club is waining I must admit!

It's a total joke that you could have a really bad foul, terrible referee and within context let out the odd swear word or 2 and someone could take offence due to being dead inside and want to go to the football and sit there in silence, add nothing and moan about fellow albion fans who let out a swear word,I have a couple in front of me who everytime they hear a solitary swear word, they turn around and shake their heads in total disgust as if they have never heard such a thing in their entire lives!

People who I'd like to add that ive never seen at the albion prior to the new stadium, the club seems happy to forget who partly got this club to where it is now and it certainly wasnt just blooms money!

If this is about 1 or 2 individuels in regards to racism or 90 minutes of violent language then fine, get them out but I fear for my own seat at this rate as I do go to football and do use bad language, its bloody football...not a fcuking library, its supposed to be intimidating, noisy and passionate.

Another step in the direction of creating a PC world....why dont we just sit there in fcuking silence, will you be happy then Brighton & Hove Albion.

Hit the f***ing Nail on the f***ing head fella!!!

My wife is taking my ticket tonight and i have put the dino hotline into her moby:blush:

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Christ there's some over-reaction on here. They've made it easier to get the racists kicked out. And the result is some NSCers up in arms that the club is ruining the atmosphere.

Oct 11, 2005
London

I love going to watch the albion week in and week out & have done for 20 years+ now but this is getting ridiculous and I must say over the past 12 months, my love for this fine club is waining I must admit!

Totally agree. We were in the West Lower last season and had exactly the same experience. We utterly, utterly hated it. Luckily we've now moved to the back of the North Stand. Hopefully sometime in the near future we can have safe standing at the Amex, only then will the atmosphere be any good.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace fans will be texting in their thousands next March to report their team is being mugged and given a severe beating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here