Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

07880 196442 - Shop that tosser

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Christ the thing is going to go in to melt down after the first rendition of Does your boyfriend know you're here OR Do you take it up the arse.

Waaaaa Waaaaa Waaaaaa the away fans are being mean to us :tantrum::tantrum:

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Another thing to add to the list of reasons why I'm really starting to really dislike this football club as a whole.

I love going to watch the albion week in and week out & have done for 20 years+ now but this is getting ridiculous and Imust say over the past 12 months, my love for this fine club is waining I must admit!

It's a total joke that you could have a really bad foul, terrible referee and within context let out the odd swear word or 2 and someone could take offence due to being dead inside and want to go to the football and sit there in silence, add nothing and moan about fellow albion fans who let out a swear word,I have a couple in front of me who everytime they hear a solitary swear word, they turn around and shake their heads in total disgust as if they have never heard such a thing in their entire lives!

People who I'd like to add that ive never seen at the albion prior to the new stadium, the club seems happy to forget who partly got this club to where it is now and it certainly wasnt just blooms money!

If this is about 1 or 2 individuels in regards to racism or 90 minutes of violent language then fine, get them out but I fear for my own seat at this rate as I do go to football and do use bad language, its bloody football...not a fcuking library, its supposed to be intimidating, noisy and passionate.

Another step in the direction of creating a PC world....why dont we just sit there in fcuking silence, will you be happy then Brighton & Hove Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I very much doubt that anybody is going to report somebody just for swearing or the whole of the away end for their chants. That's just posting extremes for the sake of it.
There have been cases of violence and racism at the Amex which have been posted on Nsc by concerned fans who have stated that they felt fear when witnessing these incidents and it's good that there is a way of alerting the control box to something going on. As has already been stated, the stewards wouldn't go charging in straight away without some sort of evidence, so the control box can monitor the situation and then act accordingly. The cctv is so good, individuals can be picked out and watched. Common sense imo.

Jan 30, 2008
Another thing to add to the list of reasons why I'm really starting to really dislike this football club as a whole.

I love going to watch the albion week in and week out & have done for 20 years+ now but this is getting ridiculous and Imust say over the past 12 months, my love for this fine club is waining I must admit!

It's a total joke that you could have a really bad foul, terrible referee and within context let out the odd swear word or 2 and someone could take offence due to being dead inside and want to go to the football and sit there in silence, add nothing and moan about fellow albion fans who let out a swear word,I have a couple in front of me who everytime they hear a solitary swear word, they turn around and shake their heads in total disgust as if they have never heard such a thing in their entire lives!

People who I'd like to add that ive never seen at the albion prior to the new stadium, the club seems happy to forget who partly got this club to where it is now and it certainly wasnt just blooms money!

If this is about 1 or 2 individuels in regards to racism or 90 minutes of violent language then fine, get them out but I fear for my own seat at this rate as I do go to football and do use bad language, its bloody football...not a fcuking library, its supposed to be intimidating, noisy and passionate.

Another step in the direction of creating a PC world....why dont we just sit there in fcuking silence, will you be happy then Brighton & Hove Albion.
nail on the head mate , we've got some right tobys in our ranks these days ,sad day when you get this sort of carrot dangled out , i think the majority wouldn't bother it's just the sad tobys that will take up the offer........ agree ?

Jan 30, 2008
I very much doubt that anybody is going to report somebody just for swearing or the whole of the away end for their chants. That's just posting extremes for the sake of it.
There have been cases of violence and racism at the Amex which have been posted on Nsc by concerned fans who have stated that they felt fear when witnessing these incidents and it's good that there is a way of alerting the control box to something going on. As has already been stated, the stewards wouldn't go charging in straight away without some sort of evidence, so the control box can monitor the situation and then act accordingly. The cctv is so good, individuals can be picked out and watched. Common sense imo.
really ???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
my iPhone 3Gs on 3 works with full 3G signal, and wifes 4GS on Vodafone gets a credible 3-4 bars, with 3G a lot of the time.
I get virtually nothing in WSU on vodaphone with an up to date smart phone, my brother in law next to me with a 10 year old bog standard pay as you go, gets full signal on Orange.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Common sense needed here, already knee jerk actions by some who seem to get angry quickly. The point of this is to route out the racism and unsocial able behaviour. The stewards are trained and will keep an eye out and act if needed. It might just mean a quite word with someone to calm down. Someone was removed this week for being abusive in the family stand, you would expect the language in that area to be family friendly, where as the north you would expect stronger language to be used. This number has been around for a while and we have not had people complaining about be overly policed. I think people forget that we have a control room that can see most things that go on and will send the stewards in that direction.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

Bang on. Football is /was supposed to be the game of the working class and as such working class language is going to be used. Personally doubt I'll make the end of the season without a ban, especially given the quality of ref we get. Do the club want passionate support, with all that comes with it or do they just want a bunch of corporate noddy's who will applaud politely whenever anything vaguely exiting happens on the pitch?

Jan 30, 2008
Bang on. Football is /was supposed to be the game of the working class and as such working class language is going to be used. Personally doubt I'll make the end of the season without a ban, especially given the quality of ref we get. Do the club want passionate support, with all that comes with it or do they just want a bunch of corporate noddy's who will applaud politely whenever anything vaguely exiting happens on the pitch?
"they just want your money" :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Again, you are using a silly example. Nobody is going to get reported for swearing.
Do you think that threats of violence and racism are acceptable at a game amongst fans?

so if some piss head is shouting obscenities tonight and that coincides with me texting her in doors with instruction to put some new batteries in the spikey charley, he could turn round and punch my head in. Just keep doing what we do now, say nothing til you get home and slag em off on here

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Again, you are using a silly example. Nobody is going to get reported for swearing.
Do you think that threats of violence and racism are acceptable at a game amongst fans?

I have to agree with you,they love to over react on here. This is nothing new and it's not about stopping people swearing or having ago. Most people react to a bad decision by the ref.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I leave on 80 minutes so by the time the stewards arrive i'll be rattling along the a27:)

Just see what happens when you arrive for the next game then.

Your ticket won't work at the turnstile until 15 minutes after kickoff. If you don't mind missing the last 15 minutes of the game, then you won't mind missing the first 15 minutes of it.

That'll LEARN you.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here