Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

07880 196442 - Shop that tosser

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So you are happy to let B&HA Stewards decide what is acceptable behavior. Not the Law and Governments and not centuries of defining and refining written and unwritten rules of human behavior? I prefer to vote for people with that sort of power.

Yes I am because people are dicks as this board proves on a far too frequent occasion!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Bollox, no more watching the game and bunning weed!

Jan 30, 2008
Honestly Hiney, I'd say there are a half dozen or so on here who do believe that. :shrug:

Your suggestion that the club may have actually thought about this will be lost on so many people who are convinced this club;

a) wants to fleece them at every opportunity.
b) doesn't care about the fans, at all.
c) doesn't want anyone to have any fune
d) doesn't want an atmosphere.
e) makes tickets too expensive, (NB, hardly more expensive than most other teams in the league) (NBB, so expensive we've got the highest ticket sales in the league).
f) has welched on its proimse to provide ticket exchange, competetive team, great stadium, effective transport,

etc etc :bla:
Jewish buisness men running the club may have some effect , they want their pound of flesh

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
It sounded like everyone took heed of the club e-mail about this new 'service', as it was like a morgue in there tonight. Heard the odd expletive in WSU, but the post-Nov. 5th. season-low crowd barely registered on any dB scale :ohmy:

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
So you are happy to let B&HA Stewards decide what is acceptable behavior. Not the Law and Governments and not centuries of defining and refining written and unwritten rules of human behavior? I prefer to vote for people with that sort of power.

You don't get out much do you. Any big event is policed by stewards who whether you like it or not have the power to eject you or refuse you entry. Any pub, shop etc has the right to throw you out or refuse to serve you, it's there business and they decide if they want your custom it has nothing to do with laws.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Lets see how far that way of thinking gets the club when a lot of fans can't be bothered to do home games because of over zealous stewarding and lack of atmosphere!

Some of you ultra PC retards will only be happy when there is 1/2 capacity and a Withdean style atmosphere

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I am going to SHOP some tosser in the East Stand who SITS with HIS Mum and moans about not getting enough Dick all the way through EVERY game

I know a different 0800 number for that sort of interest.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You don't get out much do you. Any big event is policed by stewards who whether you like it or not have the power to eject you or refuse you entry. Any pub, shop etc has the right to throw you out or refuse to serve you, it's there business and they decide if they want your custom it has nothing to do with laws.

At least I understand the mistake you are making in not understanding the premise I am trying to point out. As to not getting out much, my generation were probably responsible for the need to use of Stewards at large events, so I do understand why they still need to use and interpret the Law of the Land in their actions.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The club is going in the right direction. Gully's Girls are waving large flags around. The football is becoming boring. We now need to turn the stadium into a parade ground, have flaming torches and mass marching. The Young Seagulls can inform on swearers and other dissidents and the Chief Executive can take the salute from the directors' box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here