Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pictures that prove we were robbed

The first pic doesn't show who handled the ball, but it does show clearly that it was outside the box. During the ensuing arguments, it is clear the assistant hasn't given the pen. Wonder what made him change his mind?
You may have to navigate to the right!
Pics from Sky.com - your home for the latest news, sport and entertainment

Attachments

• Cheated v AFCBmth.png
    Cheated v AFCBmth.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,107
  • Cheated 2.png
    Cheated 2.png
    584.7 KB · Views: 2,077
Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
How can the linesman give that from the angle that he is watching it? Gross incompetence.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
From the pic looks more like the B'mouth twat handled as Elf's hand is on the diagonal and under the ball. Will not mention the travesty of how it is nowhere near our penalty box

Agree. Elphick's left hand on the diagonal appears under the ball. Therefore the fuzzy hand which appears to be in contact with the ball is either Elphick's right hand, or Fletcher's hand.

Edit; enlarged the pic and looked again. That is Fletcher's left arm under the ball, I think it is Tommy's hand on the ball.

Last edited:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
feeling like I'm putting a hex on the Withdean this season. First time I've seen games there ever and it's Rochdale in the flesh and that one - both times snatching a draw from the jaws of victory by injury time incidents that should have been irrelevent in games that should have been iced long before.
If that ref and linesman combo' are working next weekend ......
p.s not very impressed by Barnes in either game I'm seen him in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
interesting why you are on here , i dont usually attack visiting fans, by the number of posts you are obviously a bit of a regular, with all respect why dont you fu*k off to specsavers :albion1:
:lolol: in the net.

And how the f*** Symes stayed on the pitch...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here