Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere game stream?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone know of a good free live online stream I could use for todays game?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
As an aside I like your avatar Cease Ider:thumbsup:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I can understand why people who wanted to listen to games were not willing to pay when SW was shite and never worked. But for 99p a week there isn't really an excuse. Match highlights are great now as well.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Living in Oz i'd love to be able to be able to listen to Albion games.

But as our little dollar is only worth about a shiny new penny and the fact I refuse to get a credit card makes it nigh on impossible to tune in.

Just wish the BBC Sussex online station played the Albion games instead of the tin pot Sussex clubs matches.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He asked for a free one.

And a good one.

Must be my turn next week, seems somebody asks this question EVERY week and the answer is always the same. Groundhog day

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
99p/w for Seagulls World

And then you can see 6-8 mins of highlights for all Full/Youth/Reserve games, get commentary wherever you are (even when out and about if you have a phone with flash), full video interviews, and you can look back to previous highlights for months, years even. Christ on a bike, what more do you want.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Living in Oz i'd love to be able to be able to listen to Albion games.

But as our little dollar is only worth about a shiny new penny and the fact I refuse to get a credit card makes it nigh on impossible to tune in.

Not anymore Tyrone .
Was back there in August .
Nowadays , it's Bargain Britain as far as an Australian is concerned .
Almost everything other than petrol is roughly 20 - 30 percent cheaper than here in Oz .

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
all football should be free on bbc. not FL interactive rubbish. propa clubs dont use the same arseface of a website that everyone else uses.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What people fail to realise is that the person doing the streaming is doing so illegally and faces prosecution.

Like all chancers there's always someone wanting something for nothing, but its asking someone else to break the law. I dont suppose they give a stuff about that as long as they save 99p.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
99p/w for Seagulls World

And then you can see 6-8 mins of highlights for all Full/Youth/Reserve games, get commentary wherever you are (even when out and about if you have a phone with flash), full video interviews, and you can look back to previous highlights for months, years even. Christ on a bike, what more do you want.

i work full time mate, don't have time to watch all that. im a busy man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here