Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora for £5mill

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Mr Zamora must be a very wealthy man by now, and good luck to him.

Give it another 2 maybe 3 years at most and we will see him in the stripes again...:thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I guess this is about money. I am surprised anyone would want to move away from Fulham (I think Hodgson is a terrific manager), especially to move to Hull. Not that you're likely to win much with either team, I suppose. Fulham are less likely to be in the relegation fight though IMO.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
It is a strange one. I would have thought that Fulham would be looking to retain as many people as possible now that they are in the Europa league.

I think Bob will do well at Hull tho. I think they are more likely to play to his strengths

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I guess this is about money. I am surprised anyone would want to move away from Fulham (I think Hodgson is a terrific manager), especially to move to Hull. Not that you're likely to win much with either team, I suppose. Fulham are less likely to be in the relegation fight though IMO.
I completely agree with you. Hodgson is a tremendous manager and I suspect he's got someone better than Zamora lined up.

Fulham will have another solid season IMO.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shame, i thought he could still do the biz there and had European football to look forward to.

and apparently Crouch as the replacement lined up?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
5 mill for a bloke who hardly scored last season and hasn't set the premiership alight since he got there. Someone is getting a very good deal out of this and it ain't Phil Brown!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So next year Hull will come down, and after another year of Championship boredom Bobby will do the right thing and come back to his spiritual home in time for Falmer...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I completely agree with you. Hodgson is a tremendous manager and I suspect he's got someone better than Zamora lined up.

I reckon that must be the case. Hodgson must have let BZ know he wasn't in his his first team plans, surely? Otherwise, very very odd move. Still, good luck to the fella.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
What are you doing BZ??? Hull is a shit hole :down:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I cant quite believe Zamora is worth 5mil but there you go

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
This goes with my plan perfectly.
He gets relegated with Hull, we get promoted, we snap him up for next to nothing, he leads us out at Falmer alongside Bas Savage.
:thumbsup:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here