Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF Quiz II - DETAILS HERE **

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"How wide, in feet, was the Suez Canal at the southernmost access channel at Port Tawfik prior to the expansion of 1974 ?"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good luck tonight guys. I hope it goes fantastically well and you raise loads. Three cheers as well for Alan Wares who has done a tremendous amount of work for the fund again.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Over a grand raised i believe and a surprise second place behind the inevitable winners by two points. Muhammed im har bruce lee was chuffed to bits with his medal. Those gullys girls that turned up were seroiusly raggable.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Top night out, fantastic turnout, get there early next year if you want a table!

Given that the result of the quiz was pre-ordained I consider our second place a moral VICTORY!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Kylies Stunt Arse was on fire in the music round

Don't quite know how, but I managed to stay the night without buying a round so I'll donate the money instead to REMF - what's the best account to pay it to?

A couple of people donated some money for the calendar here yesterday - its not a bank transfer, just an online donation to the charity. Does this help?

10th Anniversary fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
it was rammed in their, top night, well done Al for organising it

375993_10150972837575532_641880531_21756657_238430437_n.jpg

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My head hurts.

Thank you to everyone who came along and dug deep, I hope you enjoyed yourselves. There were about 120 people there - pies were scoffed, pints were downed, questions answered, arguments a-plenty (I'm looking at you Jenkins :p), and Lush won NOTHING-RIEN-NADA-NOWT on the raffle.

The final total, I'm delighted to announce, was a highly respectable £1,052

Thank you again. :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great night and an EXCELLENT quiz Al, well played sir. Some very creative questions.

Sadly a couple of my team didn't turn up (missed our chef badly for that food and drink round). Thats my exuse anyway.

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
We faded a bit once the drink kicked in, so we have 5th place to improve on next year for us Worthing lot. Mind you 2 wins in the raffle was pretty good.

Worthings finest ......

Well done to all who organised things..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, huge plaudits to those who organised and gave their time for this. A good evening and we posted a respectable score before fading at the end. Nice to see that Edna scrubs up well for a Rozzer.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Excellent turn out, Excellent quiz, :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here