Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You can forget the Amex, we're all gonna die!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
How much did Imagine cost? sounds like a right livewire

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He wouldn't get there on time, bloody JCL.

where was he during the dark ages,that's what i would like to know

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

IMPORTANT NOTICE 5/20/11: DUE TO UNPRESCEDENTED EMAIL VOLUME OUR EMAIL REPLY ABILITY HAS BEEN MAXED OUT. ONLY CONTRACT SUBMISSIONS WITH PAYPAL SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO IMMEDIATELY. ALL OTHER INQUIRES AND EMAILS WILL BE REPLIED TO BUT WITHIN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS. OUR APOLOGIES.

You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

We are currently active in 26 states, employing 40 pet rescuers. Our representatives have been screened to ensure that they are atheists, animal lovers, are moral / ethical with no criminal background, have the ability and desire to rescue your pet and the means to retrieve them and ensure their care for your pet's natural life.

We currently cover the following states:
Maine,New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Illinois, Iowa.

Our service is plain and simple; our fee structure is reasonable.
For $135.00 we will guarantee that should the Rapture occur within ten (10) years of receipt of payment, one pet per residence will be saved. Each additional pet at your residence will be saved for an additional $20.00 fee. A small price to pay for your peace of mind and the health and safety of your four legged and feathered friends.

Unfortunately at this time we are not equipped to accommodate all species and must limit our services to dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, and small caged mammals. [Please note: we can now offer rescue services for horses, camels, llamas and donkeys in NH,VT, ID and MT ]

Thank you for your interest in Eternal Earth-Bound Pets. We hope we can help provide you with peace of mind.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Oh shit, times running out , must have a final wank ahhhhh

Attachments

• imagesCAI42DGY.jpg
    imagesCAI42DGY.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 148

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He better not come again tmorrow, I'll be so annoyed if we don't get to see the boys play at the Amex

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
At least when this all blows over on Sunday, and all the christian rapturists are upset, we can say 'don't worry, it's not the end of the world'.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BBC News - apocalypse prediction sparks atheist reaction

Harold Camping, 89, predicts that Jesus Christ will return to earth on Saturday and true believers will be swept up, or "raptured", to heaven.

He has used broadcasts and billboards to publicise his ideas.

He says biblical texts indicate that a giant earthquake on Saturday will mark the start of the world's destruction, and that by 21 October all non-believers will be dead.

:eek::eek::eek:

Still, so long as we beat Palace at the Amex in front of a full house I'll die happy :banana:

and Gus and tony will be there pen in hand with a three year contract.........................then we will see just who is the best team in the world

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Interesting point about the Amex and impending death; has anyone else noticed a marked increase in their anxiety about an early sudden death before getting to see a game at the Amex? Or is it just me? I've taken to looking four times before I cross the road lately.

It is DEATH but not as we know it-more the death of an era,the birth of a new era.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here