Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yasin Ayari

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
i think the story was that he was kept waiting in club office all day for his train fare home and no one providing it in the hope he would get bored and go. Steve Foster stepped in.
Would Fozzie have even been at the club then? He went to Villa in early 84.

When did said trial take place given that Keane was born in 1971 so would have been 13 at that time?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We played that ManUre loaner with food poisoning, I recall him being sick on the pitch

He started so well and his loan created a real buzz but never really pressed on, did he? Sadly, his period with us seemed to be the pinnacle of his subsequent journeyman career. According to stats he scored 5 goals in 25 appearances in 15-16. Can't say I recall more than 2; although I do remember him missing an open goal from the half way line at St Andrews with about 30 seconds to play.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We played that ManUre loaner with food poisoning, I recall him being sick on the pitch

When we were a small time operation.

It's a bit concerning that players too ill to eat can play now. You'd hope Yasin would be honest with the club. But you'd also hope any dip in performance would be picked up in training

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
When we were a small time operation.

It's a bit concerning that players too ill to eat can play now. You'd hope Yasin would be honest with the club. But you'd also hope any dip in performance would be picked up in training
If he was still so under the weather, just being around the rest of the squad is irresponsible and risks spreading the bug.

I can understand that a youngster trying to impress might downplay the severity in order to stay within the managers plans. But hopefully it wasn't that bad in reality by the time of the Chelsea game, otherwise it reflects badly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here