Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst first half, best second half...ever....?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Wasn’t there a league 1 game vs Leicester…? sure we were 2-0 down in that, someone went home at HT logged onto nsc and said they were about the burn their season ticket etc. and we won 3-2… I’m sure that happened… !

Maybe I dreamt it? nah… it definitely happened…

Great result today, had a feeling it’d be crazy, tactical carnage… lol… today is a day to be happy 😃 sod the ins and outs… we won, magnificent PL entertainment and seeing Maddison embarrassed again 😂

It’s in Gold Ibthink.

See post #4.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
See post #4.
Awesome… I wonder if anyone stormed out today?

Football is all about occasions like today… were we lucky ? Probably, has Fabian quickly papered over some sizeable cracks ? Probably… do I give a toss ? Probably not 😂

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

If you watch very carefully you can see someone storming out just before h/t …

😂

Blimey the players almost seem to be running through treacle … Anyinsah at the end 😂 I’m not sure his legs knew much about any of what his head was trying to do … great OG though.. I’d forgotten about Thornton …

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
half time there’s me saying we look to have gone backwards 6 years and look so naive and if this carries in without Fab learning harsh lessons quickly then we. old end up in relegation trouble.

final whistle there’s me saying ‘wow’

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We've played a lot worse than we did first half. We were crap and the tactics didn't seem to be working but we had 2 clear cut chances and spurs second goal was a bit lucky.
I agree. Welbeck should’ve buried his chance.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I will honestly never understand that ? Bizarre… support the team through thick and thin…

Hey ho, his loss.
Unless he had friends with a spare seat at the south end of WSU.

I sit in block H (I think I remember @Bob! does too), and when we kick towards the south in the second half I have been known to join mates whose seats are in block C.

So he may have got a better view of the comeback!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Against Brentford away promotion season

2 -0 half time

2-1
2-2
3-2
3-3.

The last 2 goals were after 90 minutes.

Home to Charlton, the season before( I think)

0-2 at halftime
1-2
2-2
3-2

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Unless he had friends with a spare seat at the south end of WSU.

I sit in block H (I think I remember @Bob! does too), and when we kick towards the south in the second half I have been known to join mates whose seats are in block C.

So he may have got a better view of the comeback!
Fair enough … benefit of the doubt ? Or impatient dick head ? Hmmmm it’s a toughie 😂

(You’re probs spot on tbf)

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Spurs (defacto media top six). Seen many unexpected results - but that was the Best 45 minute turnaround in my many many many years watching the Albion.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022

If you watch very carefully you can see someone storming out just before h/t …

😂

Blimey the players almost seem to be running through treacle … Anyinsah at the end 😂 I’m not sure his legs knew much about any of what his head was trying to do … great OG though.. I’d forgotten about Thornton …

Thornton our #10 - shudder.

Savage was subbed halftime in that game - later admitted he didn’t want to be there and wasn’t in the right frame of mind. It showed.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
OK.

So how many times have we done that? Come back from 2 goals down to win?

Got to admit. I don't remember the Colchester game. Who scored for us?

What other times have we done it?
Paul Emblen scored 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here