Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst first half, best second half...ever....?

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
There was a game under Mullery against Millwall where we were 2-0 down at half time, the players went off and came straight back out as Mullery was so pissed off with them. Won that game 3-2.

Last edited:

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
I’m not gonna lie - I was fuming with Hurzeler a half time. It was so so so clear last week with the high line how silly it was. And he did the same today. So so poor. But then after that second half am I wrong? Really confused here. But he needs to learn when to drop that line 20 yards imo.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
OK.

So how many times have we done that? Come back from 2 goals down to win?

Got to admit. I don't remember the Colchester game. Who scored for us?

What other times have we done it?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Wasn’t there a league 1 game vs Leicester…? sure we were 2-0 down in that, someone went home at HT logged onto nsc and said they were about the burn their season ticket etc. and we won 3-2… I’m sure that happened… !

Maybe I dreamt it? nah… it definitely happened…

Great result today, had a feeling it’d be crazy, tactical carnage… lol… today is a day to be happy 😃 sod the ins and outs… we won, magnificent PL entertainment and seeing Maddison embarrassed again 😂

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wasn’t there a league 1 game vs Leicester…? sure we were 2-0 in that, someone went home at HT logged onto nsc and said they were about the burn thier season ticket etc. and we won 3-2… I’m sure that happened… !

It’s in Gold Ibthink.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wasn’t there a league 1 game vs Leicester…? sure we were 2-0 down in that, someone went home at HT logged onto nsc and said they were about the burn their season ticket etc. and we won 3-2… I’m sure that happened… !

Great result today, had a feeling it’d be crazy, tactical carnage… lol… today is a day to be happy 😃 sod the ins a d outs… we won, magnificent PL entertainment and seeing Maddison embarrassed again 😂
See post 4 for the link.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here