Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup tickets in Germany

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Whether you apply now or the last day of this window doesn't make a difference to if you get tickets or not.

Last edited:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Whether you apply now or the last day of this window doesn't make a difference to if you get tickets or not.

Oh!! It isn't like applying for tickets for Spurs then ? Aren't the Brighton ticket office looking after the allocations ?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What is the link for the application? And do you have to pay up front or only after we qualify?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Haven't you got to apply with a mastercard in this first stage not a visa card or something stupid like that.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
link? - i wanna go to just one match (don't care whos playing)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Does seem you have to pay until the draw. So guess it is worth applying now then. Can always change your mind at a later time

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
You also need passport details for all applicants, ffs!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I was going to apply for a couple of tickets for the semi final and finals but I don't know who I'd be going with.
I can see why they are requesting passport info to stop touting, but it's a tad inconvenient. I sure FIFA will still f*** it up.

Last edited:

Jameson

Just bid for my selection - Hamburg, Hanover, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern, Stuttgart.

You can bid for up to 4 people in total. If you have a credit card with the Master Card logo on it you're OK.

Tickets start at 35 euros, and go to 45, 60, 100 and onwards for key games and knockout stages.

Gotta be lucky and get some of that lot surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here