Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wild Life Festival

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Tomorrow the People is trying to become that sort of event I think.

This years was ok, but I do think it has potential if they can book a stronger line-up. Victorious proves it can be done.

I'd forgotten about Tomorrow the People to be honest. I've grown a bit out of touch with wedding/baby/etc.!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Too close to Glastonbury, don't wunna burn myself out!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Line-up this year is far more disappointing than last year's. I thought Sam Smith was meant to be there this time round, and no Mark Ronson or Years & Years this year. I hope the festival is an even bigger success than last year, but personally I'll save up for one of the bigger UK or European festivals - EDC, Creamfields, Tomorrowland or Ultra.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Line-up this year is far more disappointing than last year's. I thought Sam Smith was meant to be there this time round, and no Mark Ronson or Years & Years this year. I hope the festival is an even bigger success than last year, but personally I'll save up for one of the bigger UK or European festivals - EDC, Creamfields, Tomorrowland or Ultra.

Not sure you can compare a £70 festival for a few '000 people to a £350 one for 150,000 !

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Quite surprised how poor the lineup for main stage is, I could't go anyway as I'll be in France but the only artist I'd really want to see is James Bay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here