Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do we want in the second round?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nah, we want to play Spurs in a couple of rounds time. Just when a run of bad results in the league has Hoddle on the ropes and they need a cup win badly.

Then we beat them at White Hart Lane. We go mental and the Spurs' fans turn on Hoddle with a vengeance.

Marvellous scenes.

Southampton away would be pretty handy. If not the usual Arsenal or Man U away.

In theory I would love the Palace game, but I really don't want to go back to Selhurst after the outragous treatment we received on our last visit. Locked in the ground for an hour, everyone forced in to a blocked off street that didn't have room for us all, only to have the police try and hit us for pushing. i could go off on a long rant about this one, but suffice to say that despite the obvious desire for footballing revenge, the thought of a repeat performance of being teated like a lump of dog sh*te does not appeal.:angry:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I beleive its all prem teams in the next round apart from those involved in the Champions League. i:e Man Ure, Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I said after the first round draw that we'd get Spurs second round if we got through. Zamora's old club first, new club second. It is written, in the book of Cyril.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Either Donny Rovers, which would be nice or Palarse, which would just be great. :angry: ;)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My choice? A home game against a 3rd division team where there's an excellent chance of getting through, or a lower Premiership team. Leicester weren't that hot when we played them - you could include the likes of Wolves and Pompey there obviously. But maybe a team like Aston Villa - a team that considers itself big, but really isn't at the moment.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Time to put Orient in their place I think.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spurs away would be a good night out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here