Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When work pisses you off

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I've had a terrible day too. You try & help people by telling them the truth & that legally I am not allowed to give advice on a particullar subject & after 2 hours I find out the whole office is slagging me off for being unhelpful. One kind hearted soul came to tell me that everyone was bitching & asked what she could do to help, bless. I felt like quitting on the spot.

The trouble is with our place is that it will all be written down & used as evidence at your 1:1 in about 6 weeks time. No one has the bottle to tell you anything to your face.

Sorry, rant over :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

i'm pretty sure that the ***** opposite is dumping loads of work on me to write her 'secret' novel i have seen her writing at work.

Hah ! So its not just me then.
I am also writing a book at work (about my experiences as an Albion fan), although nobody else is getting work dumped on them as a result. Its just that I have f***-all else to do after about 11.30am most days.

At least I look busy tapping away all the time :D

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rambo said:
Ive just quit my job, and am going to work for a competitor.
Just watching the company go tits up now and laughing my socks off!
My Wanted:job post earlier in the year did not bring much through the door, just get out there and make it happen!

I will now have to commute 1 and half hours a day too - where do you go tedebear?

Sorry Rambo only just saw this - I commute from Shoreham to Canary Wharf - sucks big time! On a good day I catch the 7:12am at sit down at 9 on the dot....:( :( On the way home its the 5:32 and get in the door at just before 7...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Having a good day today, only because its thursday, i got all my work out of the way yesterday afternoon and i'm off to the cricket tomorrow to get plastered!!:drink:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You lucky lucky barsteward ;)

Well with any luck I'll hear from the IND sometime soon and then I shall resign - yippeeeeee

Still haven't found another job but still looking...

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I hate my job, but it's not the people who I work with that are the problem, they're great. It's the customers. They're f***ing scum. I work for a government department and I've developed a real hate for the general public. it is a very busy time of year so we have to deal with more of these fools than usual. They're thick, irritating and don't deserve anything. I've lost patience with them and they can even tell and few dare mess with me any more. But most people around the office at the same as me. We're all so overworked that we don't give a f*** about customer service or being nice. I just give them the info they need and get rid of them. If they argue, I don't even bother correcting them anymore. After all, they will pay for it when they go and stuff their own things up. I'm always on the lookout for another job but have been stuck here for a year. I've developed a lot of built up anger but I try to release it by playing sports and working out at the gym.

Last edited:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
I hate the pblic as well, I work on the Checkouts and people are so f***ing rude. I can serve spme people with a trolley load and they will not a say a word to me, or smile.
The poeple I work with are great fun though, when there ain't no customers in store of an evening we go to the car park and play footy :lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The f***ing bitch across from me is using my Albion mug:angry:

UNCALLED FOR, THAT REALLY IS!!!:angry:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
i'm pretty sure that the ***** opposite is dumping loads of work on me to write her 'secret' novel

If it's any consolation, I bet her novel is a load of hackneyed old derivative crap.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters

Well don't just accept it, do something about it. Go on, right now.

(be sure to tell us about it straight afterwards)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
So mine the scottish cow - still I have two more days of peace til she gets back from Holidays... such a pedantic limp wristed girls blouse...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mug retrieved, she was using it for ******* cupasoup for christ sake.

Half of it went down the sink and a viscious note was written on a post it and stuck on her computer screen. that'll learn her.

Its all gone very quiet.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Well done Chappers, you're the man so don't let these bitches walk all over you.:clap:

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

Post of the day. Laughing out loud down under!

When I'm having a bad day, I go to the golf course & play few holes. Unfortunately for you, that's because it's almost always hot, and my boss in Japan.

Sorry about that :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here