Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When work pisses you off

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Do you ever have the odd day where everybody in the office just really annoys the **** out of you?

Today everybodys little annoyances are really getting at me and i'm pretty sure that the ***** opposite is dumping loads of work on me to write her 'secret' novel i have seen her writing at work. Maybe its because its Wednesday and the weather is bad but i feel like i'm gonna snap today.

This post was sponsered by the 'NSC Against Swearing Foundation'

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Calm down, calm down.

Take a deep breath, count to 10, breathe out slowly.
Repeat.

Then yell "F**k the lot of ya".

Feel better?

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I know that feeling, Except I feel like that most days and then on occasions I don't its a bit of a turn up for the books.

I just get fed up with all the brown nosing that goes on, when my boss is away or sometihng everyone just messes around slags her off then when she is here they all ass lick big time. I just can't do it, I can't be like that to anyone.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes - nearly every day at the moment....

Something to do with my boss being a cow, and I have to commute and hour and a half each way, and I can't find a new job closer to home....and the IND haven't sent my passport back and my Dad isn't very well !!!

so I do very little work, let the answering machine answer my phone and decide by a random sample who I'm going to call back, except if its my Mum or the Immigration people or someone offering me a job...

pah...better have a smoke break...

This post was sponsored by the Tedebear Against Working Fund - please donate generously....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Suffering from a severe lack of motivation at the moment. Don't vastly enjoy my job (hence why I spend all day on the net), but can't be bothered to look for a new one.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've been having one of those days every day for the last three months! But I don't care anymore. I get made redundant tomorrow, cricket on Friday, a week off, then I start work for the company that are my current customer - how cool is that ? Going from being seriously harrassed to being the one that does the serious harrassing ?

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Don't worry mate, only two days till a few of these

Oranjeboom_Oud1.GIF

and a bit of magic from him

hsahmed_030425.jpg

equals a lot of this :mexican:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
pasty said:
I've been having one of those days every day for the last three months! But I don't care anymore. I get made redundant tomorrow, cricket on Friday, a week off, then I start work for the company that are my current customer - how cool is that ? Going from being seriously harrassed to being the one that does the serious harrassing ?

Ahhh I wondered how things were going Pasty - thats fantastic news! Glad its sorted! Have a great week off mate....

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This happened to me big style about 6 months ago, and I went to the directors and basically quit on the spot.

All worked out nicely, as I landed here (where I used to work) and the controls on the internet are much more lax, and as a result I've built up a more than useful post count in the subsequent months.

However, in your case, you always seem to have a pretty cushy number already (judging by how much time you spend on here during the day), so take that as a story, not a suggestion.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gritt23 said:
This happened to me big style about 6 months ago, and I went to the directors and basically quit on the spot.

All worked out nicely, as I landed here (where I used to work) and the controls on the internet are much more lax, and as a result I've built up a more than useful post count in the subsequent months.

However, in your case, you always seem to have a pretty cushy number already (judging by how much time you spend on here during the day), so take that as a story, not a suggestion.

Oh its cushy alright but i do get more work done than it would seem. My job is basically reactive, not a lot i can do about that.
Its just annoying that a lot of people seem to disappear out of the office for lengthy periods of time.

Also we are flexi time and they keep complaining that i like to leave at 4 on Fridays and we have to stay open till 4:30.
a) They take really long lunch breaks leaving muggins here getting hungry taking their messages
b) They all smoke (i don't at work) and i estimate take at least half an hour a day fag breaks. Idiots.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Don't let the b'stards get y'down mate.

This post was sponsered by the 'NSC Against Swearing Foundation'

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Ive just quit my job, and am going to work for a competitor.
Just watching the company go tits up now and laughing my socks off!
My Wanted:job post earlier in the year did not bring much through the door, just get out there and make it happen!

I will now have to commute 1 and half hours a day too - where do you go tedebear?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here