Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When does the currently very lightweight Albion squad report for pre-season?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not that I'm more than mildly worrying :annoyed:?

Have we got bags of time yet?

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Gus has said that he expects to have 90% of his signings done by the time the team go back for pre-season so I am expecting several signings to be completed this week.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We have been active in the transfer market really early compared to other seasons

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many clubs do you think have finished building their squads by the middle of June ?

Started would do me, so far we are either standing still, going forward a bit or possibly going backwards.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Started would do me, so far we are either standing still, going forward a bit or possibly going backwards.

Did you honestly think that by June 20th Gus would have all the players he wants ? They're working on it RIGHT NOW, as is every other club in the League. Kickoff isn't for another 6-7 weeks, the transfer window is open for another two and a half months, whats the problem ?

You're starting to remind me of Steve Foster (the poster), always in negative / panic mode.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
We've actually made a head start. Many teams will have to off load before they can sign or are yet to have players poached and will need to replace.

We know what we need, have had players targeted for a long time and hopefully can now complete signings

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Should that be Monday 27th. June, as in, next Monday ???

GP's dog will be red hot atm, and deals will be done as and when...

No need to worry I would have thought :smile:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
6 Hermann Hreiðarsson
10 David Nugent
12 Loud Wanker with a bell

That's it!

Nice..serve them right.

TNBA

TTF

why does it serve them right, not the fans fault they got knob head owners that destroyed the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here