[Albion] What would you like to see in our last few games?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
A home win. Without a few of these I will still be calling for Potter to be replaced at the end of the season.

Ha ! So Albion could beat Man City, Man Utd, Wolves, Leeds and draw against West Ham and Southampton , finish on 54 points, almost certainly top 10 and potentially rival Wolves for a Europa Conference League place , and you'd still be calling for Potter to be replaced ?

(because that would mean only one more home win and you've demanded a "few" of them - ha !)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The same level of intensity, closing down and aggression at home as we saw at Arsenal and Spurs.

MOTD highlighted how many players we got into the opponent's penalty area on Saturday - more of the same please.

Hopefully this will bring some goals and victories at home too.

Finish above Palace.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Trying to sustain the belief needed to fulfill the potential we show, particularly in front of goal.

Our performances far outweigh the criticisms, so it would be nice for results to go our way a bit.

No experiments - just pick the best starting XI to win the next game. That may mean players mentioned of course, but I’m not dropping anyone just to give someone a chance. Next 6 games is a great chance to put a shine on the season, hopefully some of our less than impressed ST holders with some big smiles on their faces. Like to see a couple of home wins just to bring that run to a close.

Definitely a bit of shine! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports