Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with these youths

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
They would be forced to clean grafitti and chewing gum from the streets of Brighton wearing nothing but a day-glo pink fluffy leotard and pink deeley-boppers....for 3 months solid.

And i ain't f***ing joking.....humiliating the little ****s is the only way....the softly softly approach ain't working

Standard punishment in Singapore that, without the leotard and boppers but with a dayglow bib. And this was only after 20 flogs with the rattan cane which is administered by a guy sprinting to the tied down vandal and delivered with full force to break skin.

Michael Fey the US boy who vandalised one car in Singapore was sentenced to that.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Go round their houses, remove their i-pods, laptop, DVD player, PS3 and TV, then sell them all to pay back the victims.

I assure you that when people says these yobs do not 'understand the value of property', they understand the value of their own things alright.

Best idea by far, and if its the parents who have paid for these things then they'll be keeping an eye on the kids going forward, as people hate playing money for nowt!:thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In all seriousness, the whole idea of lashes is utterly revolting, especially for a crime against property as opposed to, say, murder or rape.

But then Singapore is that kind of country.

Whilst I agree with you on that, I still believe in the old adage, "If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime." Having lived in the country for some time, he would have known what the punishment was, so tough titties mate!

Punishments should be designed to deter people from committing crime in the first place, something that seemingly doesn't really happen very often in this country. Lets face it, if that group of teenagers that vandalised the cars get caught, they will probably get nothing more than a slapped wrist and told don't do it again.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Have them raped by AIDS-carrying chimpanzees
ED0281_p~Chimpanzee-Posters.jpg

I've seen that happen, it's not pretty.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
They would be forced to clean grafitti and chewing gum from the streets of Brighton wearing nothing but a day-glo pink fluffy leotard and pink deeley-boppers....for 3 months solid.

And i ain't f***ing joking.....humiliating the little ****s is the only way....the softly softly approach ain't working

sounds good to me but..........................you have to catch the little scroats first.:angry:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Full frontal lobotomy or insulin shock treatment should do the trick.AND I bet they are all from another country,speaking our language only as a second one,differ from the rest of us as to colour ,creed,and/or religion,and have all been abused by online paedophiles in their youth.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Force them to read a book.
Of course, you'd have teach the little shits how to read first.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would bum them. It would hurt them because I have massive genitalia.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Something that seriously scares the shit out of them and makes them realise that they're not all that. National service would surely give them a serious reality check and maybe even transform them into normally functioning members of society.

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
The Police are asking for witnesses. What do they think the people who phoned in were. If police cannit find a bunch of yobs scattering from the street, then they should be on Parking Enforcement.
What did the Law do when they received the call? Walk to the scene? Maybe they stopped at McDs for lunch.
I am amazed at the number of these incidents where no arrests are made.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I remember my mates doing a similar thing once, except they put a park bench through a car window for good measure. I wasn't there and was never particularly interested in vandalism. All nice middle class boys who went off you Uni and are now upstanding members of their community (so to speak). Very odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here