Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with these youths

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cars damaged in wrecking spree
By Nigel Freedman
Comment
Vandals left a trail of damaged cars in their wake after they went on a wrecking spree.

At least 14 vehicles were left with smashed wing mirrors and dented bodywork.

Residents called police after a group of teenagers went on a late night rampage in Highdown Road, Hove.

advertisementThe trail of damage continued as the youths walked along Chanctonbury Road.

PC Rachel Carr said:"We received a call from a resident in Highdown Road on Tuesday at 11.30pm.

"They told us that a group of youths was kicking car wing mirrors.

"We discovered that 14 vehicles parked in Highdown Road and Chanctonbury Road had been damaged.

"We want to hear from witnesses or anyone who has information about what happened."

Anyone who can help should phone Hove police station on 0845 6070999.

Were you affected? Call The Argus newsdesk on 01273 544516 or leave your comments below.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Go round their houses, remove their i-pods, laptop, DVD player, PS3 and TV, then sell them all to pay back the victims.

I assure you that when people says these yobs do not 'understand the value of property', they understand the value of their own things alright.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
They would be forced to clean grafitti and chewing gum from the streets of Brighton wearing nothing but a day-glo pink fluffy leotard and pink deeley-boppers....for 3 months solid.

And i ain't f***ing joking.....humiliating the little ****s is the only way....the softly softly approach ain't working

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would take their f***ing skulls apart.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No no, these youngsters are victims of society. They should be befriended, and given a hug. Talk to them about their problems, and the infinite drudgery of every day life as a teenager with nothing to do. Allow them free reign to do as they please without any fear of recrimination from the poilce or the general public, and put their behaviour down to "just part of growing up".

Then...
Take them down a quiet street and give them a f***ing good kicking.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
PEEL them, DIP them in SALT, BASTE them, then EAT them with roast potatoes and a nice wheat beer.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think a flogging in front of a paying audience would do the trick.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd show them my cock and balls, enthrall them all for moments at the hockey-stick-like shape on show, always refusing to let them near it, they'd be chained or pinned to the grass of Queens Park while i dance nudely above them, turning on occasion to dangle the scrote, covered in pollen, on their asthmatic faces. Under my foreskin they know there's a wasp, an angry one at that, and if i get too aroused the cockstick will push forward, pull the skin back and the wasp will fly free, looking for boyhood faces to sting punishingly for it's imprisonment and release, for revenge over the swatting killer of it's own recent son, Burt Wasp. My dance ends by midnight, i unlock the chains tying them to this solemn earth and bid them farewell, sure that my educative antics will not see them prance comparatively or stab me in the neck or mouth with the nearest knife they found.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sling them into Borstal for a month ensuring the only entertainment is a DVD of Schindlers List or ET.

Then kick their f***ing heads in and boil them alive.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I'd show them my cock and balls, enthrall them all for moments at the hockey-stick-like shape on show, always refusing to let them near it, they'd be chained or pinned to the grass of Queens Park while i dance nudely above them, turning on occasion to dangle the scrote, covered in pollen, on their asthmatic faces. Under my foreskin they know there's a wasp, an angry one at that, and if i get too aroused the cockstick will push forward, pull the skin back and the wasp will fly free, looking for boyhood faces to sting punishingly for it's imprisonment and release, for revenge over the swatting killer of it's own recent son, Burt Wasp. My dance ends by midnight, i unlock the chains tying them to this solemn earth and bid them farewell, sure that my educative antics will not see them prance comparatively or stab me in the neck or mouth with the nearest knife they found.

:eek::eek::eek:

:thumbsup:

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings

If I was one of those herberts, this would certainly stop me doing it again. :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stumpy Tim

Sling them into Borstal for a month ensuring the only entertainment is a DVD of Schindlers List or ET.

Then kick their f***ing heads in and boil them alive.

:p Stumpy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here