Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What TV series would you like to be in ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Choices, choices. The A Team, maybe. Knightrider, possibly. Nah it'd have to be the Dukes of Hazzard. Then I'd just get to hoon around allday in a Dodge Charger.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
dream team , involving anything to do with tash ,abi and nikki if poss!:D

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
I'd like to see Albion on "The Premiereship":flameboun
Also I'd like to appear on a new T.V. show called "Kick the Palace fan" Contestants form an orderly queue here please:p

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Trotster said she would love to have appeared in Londons Burning for some reason. Something to do with poles and hoses.

Good news for Trotster ITV have commissioned a new series of Londons Burning featuring John Barrowman and Jason Manford. Xmas special followed by a full series in early 2025.

Also new series of This is Your Life next Spring hosted by Stephen Mulhern.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
My friend imported one from the states. They're really not all that and are completely hopeless round corners.
I hope the poster you replied to is still on here…getting a response to his comment over 20 years after he made it will blow his mind.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Friends, as Rachels latest love interest.

She meets him at the tennis club, where he is giving her lessons. Their eyes meet as he adjusts her backhand, while holding her body close to his. She leans gently forward into the stroke as he presses his firm chest into her back. She lets out a small cry as contact is made with the ball, he does too, causing her to turn and face him. He gently brushes the hair away from her face as their eyes meet, their lips moving slowly towards each others. He offers a slow, soft, sensual kiss that lingers just long enough that they can both feel the passion that burns beneath ......

oh you get the drift.
This made me chuckle. Very specific :LOL:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here