Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What TV series would you like to be in ?

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
On the coach on the way back from Bristol during a conversation this topic came up.
Wilko said he would like to get a chance to appear in Teachers for obvious reasons.
I said I would have liked to have been a character in the Office.
Trotster said she would love to have appeared in Londons Burning for some reason. Something to do with poles and hoses.
What series would you like to be in ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spender - class series

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I would have loved to have been in Prisoner Cell block H (yes I know I sit in block H now)

I would have been another warden and sorted out the 'freak'

k_m

Mar 11, 2004
woodingdean
footballers wives/bad girls............oooo poles in londons burnin.nice

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Eastenders (LOL) Then I could meet Nigel Harman!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can't say that I have ever really wanted to be any TV programme, if it meant moving to the location then maybe Neighbours would do me fine, mind you caught a bit of Blue Peter the other week, now working with the two girls off that programme would be a bit of a laugh...

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Match of the Day - behind the goal celebrating as Brighton take a deserved lead over the champions upon their top flight return in the featured match.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

or Hollyoakes surrounded by the lovely ladies

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Friends, as Rachels latest love interest.

She meets him at the tennis club, where he is giving her lessons. Their eyes meet as he adjusts her backhand, while holding her body close to his. She leans gently forward into the stroke as he presses his firm chest into her back. She lets out a small cry as contact is made with the ball, he does too, causing her to turn and face him. He gently brushes the hair away from her face as their eyes meet, their lips moving slowly towards each others. He offers a slow, soft, sensual kiss that lingers just long enough that they can both feel the passion that burns beneath ......

oh you get the drift.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Sex and the city without a doubt to be samantha's blokes new woman-think his names smith who is soooooo fine!:drool: :angel:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bottom, just to cause havoc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here