Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What to do? - crazy girl related

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't know how she got my address.

Thats the thing, I am clearly not a love god which leads me to believe she is even more mental.

I wish the 16 yr old was mine but it appears my mate might be getting in there. Plus I'm not actually gonna get a bit of her even if she was up for it (admittedly unless I am wankered).

I think Billy may be right. Alsoif I do tell her to f*** off she might turn up on my door step.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Locky said:
You failed to mention ....whether she is a sex goddess or a minger.

I am guessing a minger in which case tell her to go F**k herself.....but in a nice sort of way :)

She ain't the best. Although the last time I saw her she had strangely got a lot better looking (lost weight, sorted her hair out etc..). But that didn't make me fancy her.

She did give the best deep throat ever though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
tell her ur married with a kid now and that it wouldnt be fair on your family.:angel:

Not bad. Only trouble is if she's that mental then how do I explain it if she turns up.

Les Biehn said:
She ain't the best. Although the last time I saw her she had strangely got a lot better looking (lost weight, sorted her hair out etc..). But that didn't make me fancy her.

She did give the best deep throat ever though.

So although you didn't sleep with her she did gam you off then? She's probably just looking for the seeing to she thought she was going to get 3 years ago.

I'd keep well away if I were you. She sounds like she'd keep the stove busy for several days.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
fair point. shes obviously mad. u could get a girl (posing as ur wife) to ring her and tell her to stay away!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Cheers for your help chaps. Think I'm gonna leave it and see what happens. The whole getting in contact thing seems like it could open up an even bigger world of pain (for me not her).

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Les Biehn said:
Cheers for your help chaps. Think I'm gonna leave it and see what happens. The whole getting in contact thing seems like it could open up an even bigger world of pain (for me not her).

Probably good idea mate.... i think any contact no matter what is said will only give her ideas

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
fair point. shes obviously mad. u could get a girl (posing as ur wife) to ring her and tell her to stay away!

I think she quite likes a punch up so this could be a red rag to a bull.

Dandyman

In London village.
Les Biehn said:
About 3 years ago i was seeing this girl at Uni (about 300 miles away), nothing special just a bit of drunken fun, I didn't even sleep with her in the month we were seeing each other. I finally broke it off, news she didn't take to well. But she kept turning up in pubs I usually went in and like a twat I got drunk and ended up back at hers. Didn't sleep with her but she thought this mean't we were back together and I had to break up with her all over again. She went skits, bombarding me with letters, phonecalls, threatening to put posters of me up round town warning girls, trying to engineer a work move to Brighton. Eventually I moved home and never heard anymore... that is until yesterday when I received a letter from her saying she still thinks about me all the time, she's never meet anybody else like me etc.... and asking me to contact her.

My question is what the fook do I do? Contact her and tell her to leave me alone or just ignore it?

Hide all your domestic pets and ensure you NEVER leave any pots boiling on the cooker...

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I agree with Barrel of Fun - besides I have a few friends who chase men all the time and they are extremely possessive and weird!! steer clear but do it politely

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
brunswick said:
tell her you want casual oral sex, no more.

Bit of a mission (300 miles) for casual oral sex. Admittedly the bird I'm seeing at the mo won't do it unless she is pissed.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Make a note of everything she has done and when. If you start to get more letters than get a bloody RESTRAINING ORDER. Obviously a fruit. :drink:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm glad most people are saying she is mental. I was worried I was reading to much into it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here