Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you do for your 18th?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Watched Pop Will Eat Itself at the Reading Festival '91. Walked out when James came on.

Had a family pack of Skips as a pillow for the whole weekend. Didn't wash my feet for 4 days. Ah, some things don't change.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
>>>What did you do for your 18th? <<<<

Told her she was average and went to look for the 19th :lolol:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Soul Finger said:
Watched Pop Will Eat Itself at the Reading Festival '91. Walked out when James came on.

Had a family pack of Skips as a pillow for the whole weekend. Didn't wash my feet for 4 days. Ah, some things don't change.

I was at that Reading, although I'd just turned 19 then. Nirvana played that same day I think maybe even before Pop Will Eat Itself (the roles reversed very quickly a few months later). They were amazing.

It was really hot and the next day we drove up to Oxford to a massive outdoor rave.

Happy happy days

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Gblocksouthstand said:
Celebrated a 4-0 win over Southport the previous evening, went to school and revised for my entrance exam in the evening - nobody liked Brighton fans :cry:

Blimey, I remember that (the game I meam, not your exam). Wasn't it in the gap between Saward leaving and Clough joining?

I had a party for my 21st that was on the day that we played Tottenham at WH Lane. 0-0 draw and terrific atmosphere but got stuck in traffic jam on the way home, making me late for my own party.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Had a cake sent me through the post (1988) whilst basic training in the RAF!!

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here