Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

very sad news...

Nov 20, 2003
hove
Kevin Barlow a team member of BHA supporters FC died suddenly at home on boxing day. He was a really nice guy and was affectionally know as "The salmon" for his extraordinary leaping ability for such a short guy. Kevin although born in Manchester was a staunch brighton Supporter who travelled to home and away matches when his job allowed. Sadly he leaves a wife and young daughter and Im sure you will join the team in our condlences to them at this sad time.
God Bless ya Kev it was an honour to know you and play in the same team as you!!!
The Lads

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We didn't know him but sorry to hear about your sad loss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tragedy - RIP

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
Kev will be very deeply missed. He was a cracking chap, one of the guys you could not say a bad word about. He will leave a massive void in the team and more importantly as a friend as he was to all who knew him.

I understand that we at BHA United will be making a collection at the next appropriate fixture.

My thoughts are with his family.

Glyn.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Kev was an absolute top bloke and my thoughts are with his family.

This is such sad news,sunday football won't be the same without him.

Rest in peace Kev.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sorry to hear this sad news - deepest sympathy to his family.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Very sorry to hear this sad, sad news. Please accept my condolences and sympathy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very sorry to hear that someone so strongly associated with Albion has had this awful tragedy

RIP

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
R I P

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here