Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two for tonight.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Mackenzie gives a lot of good tips on here, what a pity some comments left will possibly mean he won't bother any more

Chanty

Sep 1, 2011
Thanks for the tips - can't expect every tip to come good, so keep them coming...

Backed them both separately, so still have a chance to win. If not, so be it - it was my choice to back them!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Just hope Macka ignores idiots that post crap like that, iv'e lost tonight, but it was my choice and I trust his tips, had more winners than losers from him.
Keep tipping Macka, we appreciate your insider knowledge

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You will always get one or two that dont understand the unwritten rule of backing tips. I think the majority far outweigh the minority. Although im glad im skint atm otherwise I would have lost a few quid lol....Hope the second one romps in for everyone.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Humble pie well and truly eaten.

Many thanks for the tip. £5 e/w nice.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£5 on it to be placed. £19.91 back. Thanks:drink:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That's racing for you I'm afraid, sorry to those who backed them as an e/w double. I think the information was sound, there was no doubt that both were trying to win but unfortunately both got a little left at the start which in sprint handicaps on tight tracks is a difficult thing to overcome. I hope some of you backed them separately and got a return on the second horse.

All the best. Mack

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not bad, wish I had split them now but with hindsight.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here