Votes: 45 54.2%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 38 45.8%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
The Godfather managed to prevail from an epic quarter final, ousting Lord of the Rings by a mere 3 votes (43-40).

Indiana Jones on the other hand reached the semis with a relatively easy win against Naked Gun (45-11).

But as they gear up for a chance at the final, which of the families will come up on top?

The Coleones
gfi1.jpg

or The Jones
_1138584_hero_indy300.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him - If he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell - or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, them I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today."

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Moshe Gariani said:
"But I'm a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him - If he should get shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell - or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning, them I'm going to blame some of the people in this room, and that I do not forgive. But, that aside, let me say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we've made here today."

:clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Star Wars vs Back To The Future could be an interesting one, but Indiana Jones for me

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Godfather.

''What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you. ''

Jul 20, 2003
Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright?

Godfather

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
only complete morons will put indiana jones in front of godfather. simple as.

Indiana Jones for me :dunce:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Indiana Jones without a shadow of a doubt.

Godfather 1 & 2 were great but 3 was not.
All three indy films are total classics.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
tinx said:
Indiana Jones without a shadow of a doubt.

Godfather 1 & 2 were great but 3 was not.
All three indy films are total classics.
Indiana Jones

The first one - classic

The second one pretty average

The third - better but still not 5 star

For me Godfather 1 and 2 are in the all time top ten of american cinema. They carry the third film no problem, shit the third film could have been the care bears movie and they'd still win hands down.

Last edited:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Indiana Jones is a great set of films as is The Godfather. In my opinion both trilogies are let down by a poor film although the Godfather more so, Temple of Doom and Godfather 3. However, i believe that The Godfather 1 and 2 are strong enough on their own to edge out Indiana......just.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, Robert De Niro, John Cazale, Talia Shire

v

Harrison Ford and a whip

Case closed i think :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here