Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Towell verdict?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Far too early to judge but was given relatively little service from those around him. Didn't look out of place but wasn't involved enough for me. Certainly didn't look match sharp by any means and if we were to go up I suspect he would not be good enough for the top level. What was evident yesterday was how poor Holla and Chicksen are - awful games and Ince doesn't look like he has anything to offer now from his promising debut a a year or so ago. A lot of dead wood for the Albion to clear out in my view. Rather than Holla, Chicksen, Ince, and Manu who in my view just have little if anything to offer, I would preferred to have seen a few DS players given a game - why not Harper? Still - the only plus point from yesterday was the traffic was ok and I was home by 11.30pm.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Just to put in perspective . Oxford United are my second club - they have a striker called Patrick Hoban . Signed from Dundalk (like towell) he scored loads there. At Oxford in league two he looks rubbish , 3 goals in 38 games. Out of his depth.
I hope towell is a brilliant singing but he has never done anything at anything like a high level. Some people seem to be building him up but he's more like a cheap punt than serious competition to kayal and Stephens .

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just to put in perspective . Oxford United are my second club - they have a striker called Patrick Hoban . Signed from Dundalk (like towell) he scored loads there. At Oxford in league two he looks rubbish , 3 goals in 38 games. Out of his depth.
I hope towell is a brilliant singing but he has never done anything at anything like a high level. Little to suggest he is serious competition to kayal and Stephens . More like a cheap punt .
Austin and Vardy were too, I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater but let's give him a chance.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Judge him next season, he's an investment. Pace of championship in thought and movement seems to catch him out a touch but he's clearly a technically good player; lets see if he's able to make the jump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here