Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torquay v Cheltenham

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm based in Gloucester but the missus is from Cheltenham and her folks are up Leckhampton Road. Would much rather be based in Cheltenham over Gloucester any day.

haha, yeah i can imagine so, the two places are incredibly different when you consider distance.

give me a pm if you're ever in Chelt and theres a brighton game on..or the Euro's..there may be some mutual friends knocking around...theya ll know each other in Leckhampton,lol

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
haha, yeah i can imagine so, the two places are incredibly different when you consider distance.

give me a pm if you're ever in Chelt and theres a brighton game on..or the Euro's..there may be some mutual friends knocking around...theya ll know each other in Leckhampton,lol

Haha definitely. Will give you a shout at some point!

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
I thought I was the only brighton fan from Cheltenham lol, any of you thinking of watching the final at wembly?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I thought I was the only brighton fan from Cheltenham lol, any of you thinking of watching the final at wembly?

no, i just couldn't do such a thing..although wouldn't be hard to get tickets.

i have trained it back for most home games this season gone and go to a fair few aways so keep in touch next season mate

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Next season it would be good to look at car shares or something if a few of us are going down to Brighton for match days. Trains are insanely expensive and I've done National Express once and never again. 6 hours to Brighton. f*** that.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm another one living in Cheltenham (Hatherley) but no intention of going to watch the local team. There seem to be a few of us!

yeah i used to live in Hatherley, near Dean Close school!

i would be up for potential car shares next season. i have had a young persons and booked in advance so got as cheap as £7! also got national express to victoria before which is 2 and half hours and then 50 mins from Victoria so not quite 6 hours?

chuck me a pm lads and could have a beer in summer,discuss all things albion

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Well there we go, a good few of us to fill the car up in a couple months time. I've saved the user-names.
Lovely weather here in Gloucestershire today eh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here