:clap: Brilliant

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Anyway you can't beat Armageddon

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've seen 35 of them, my favourite 3 out of them are probabily terminator 2, lion king and star wars

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've seen 29 of them, but then again that list is probably over half the films i've seen in my life time - not really into films

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
How can Empire Strikes Back be below Return Of The Jedi?

I've seen 30

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I have seen every single one of them films and am not going to give out my best 3 but will confirm that Ghost was the biggest pile of shit out of all of them closely followed by T2, Spiderman movies and Titanic:nono: :nono: :nono:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I can honestly say only Spider-Man, Finding Nemo, the original Star Wars and possibly Monsters Inc. are films I could watch again, of those I've seen, which is most of them. I've absolutely no interest in those I've not seen (Potter, Passion of the Christ and some of the more recent blockbusters).

Just goes to show that most people are idiots

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
brightonfan_86 said:
25- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, superb film.

Nowhere near the original trilogy, have seen 36. My personal top 3 are The Emprie Strikes Back, Star Wars and aould have to say Pirates of the Caribbean/Monsters INC

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Eggmundo said:
Seen them all apart from: Armageddon

You won't be disappointed.The best of the lot.No expense spared.Amazing when Paris gets a meteorite.

Well, if anybody ever wanted empirical evidence that monetary success and quality are inversely proportioned, then this list is it. Empire is very good; Star Wars is pretty good; Passion of Christ is good; and Narnia surprised me. None of them are brilliant. The rest of the list is total garbage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here