Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights Hull Game STREAM

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Sometimes a stream is shown just to generate hits on the site. There will only be a stream if the game is being broadcast on TV somewhere in the world. Not sure if it is.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It can be very easy to spot a fake stream :lol:

I don't think this one's genuine:

"Watch Hull vs Brighton Live Stream Feb 22 2012. Watching Hull vs Brighton match up is very easy, and see if the home court advantage of the will give a hard time... who will be the star player in this match up, are we going to see a home run? This Hull vs Brighton match up is full of excitement and it is now moving ahead with a very wonderful surprises and its getting hotter and hotter. The FOOTBALL is always giving the fans a very exciting and action packed match up, start enjoying this match up Free. What are you waiting for, Watch Hull vs Brighton Live Stream Now!
Watch Hull vs Brighton Live npower Championship Stream Feb 22 2012 TV
To all the fans, supporters and lovers around the world, looking for today's match up online to Watch Hull vs Brighton Free Live Streaming? Don’t waste your time! You can watch your favorite team and your favorite star player online here, if you don’t have enough time to visit the stadium. Fell the heat and excitement of today's match up while at home with your family, you can watch all of your favorite Sports Online Streaming here. Stay tuned on this site or you can Bookmark this in your Computer or Laptop to get updates and to watch everyday’s match up.

http://onlinetvmine.com/soccer-tv/channel-4/"

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

"Watch Hull vs Brighton Live Stream Feb 22 2012. Watching Hull vs Brighton match up is very easy, and see if the home court advantage of the will give a hard time... who will be the star player in this match up, are we going to see a home run? This Hull vs Brighton match up is full of excitement and it is now moving ahead with a very wonderful surprises and its getting hotter and hotter. The FOOTBALL is always giving the fans a very exciting and action packed match up, start enjoying this match up Free. What are you waiting for, Watch Hull vs Brighton Live Stream Now!
To all the fans, supporters and lovers around the world, looking for today's match up online to Watch Hull vs Brighton Free Live Streaming? Don’t waste your time! You can watch your favorite team and your favorite star player online here, if you don’t have enough time to visit the stadium. Fell the heat and excitement of today's match up while at home with your family, you can watch all of your favorite Sports Online Streaming here. Stay tuned on this site or you can Bookmark this in your Computer or Laptop to get updates and to watch everyday’s match up.

Thought it was a long shot and I am no expert with streaming etc.......thanks for the responses, Sussex FM will have to do.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
They literally just change the words around to match the teams involved.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i've spent many hours searching the internet for various sport streams and, honestly, the best place to go is Wiziwig.tv | Free Live Sports Streams on your PC. Watch Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and more... because, if it's being streamed, it's likely to be listed there. obviously, those dodgy single camera streamed directly from the stadium jobs won't be listed but anything 'official' (i.e. streamed from a TV broadcast) will almost certainly be listed there. they don't list the bullshit advertising links so save yourself some time and just check there...

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY

Was that written by HB&B ????

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
You don't realise how lucky you are getting to the match, or if you can't, then having live commentary on the radio.
Most Albion games for me, the only way of getting any kind of latest score is to log onto NSC and keep repeatedly hitting the bloody refresh button and then waiting 30 secs for any news. And you have the cheek to moan about the bloody guest commentator. You don't know how good you've got it.
And yes, Radio 5 Live tonight.

Rant over.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
You don't realise how lucky you are getting to the match, or if you can't, then having live commentary on the radio.
Most Albion games for me, the only way of getting any kind of latest score is to log onto NSC and keep repeatedly hitting the bloody refresh button and then waiting 30 secs for any news. And you have the cheek to moan about the bloody guest commentator. You don't know how good you've got it.

Rant over.

You could just buy Seagulls Player?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If they are too tight to pay for it, don't come on here trying to get sympathy because they don't have commentary to listen to.

Agreed, it gets on my tits that every game someone is wanting full commentary for sweet FA.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Rant over.

Where are you - Croydon?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here