Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you take your chances fella,but your info/knowledge is 2nd to none on here,
they dont always win,nut thats racing ,cheers again

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I don't know why I put these horses up, the pressure of knowing other people have followed my advice is stomach turning.....I'm literally sweating here. Sooooo pleased it won, but it is stressful :lolol:

Happy days :drink:

Never worry about that, it is up to us to decide whether to bet or not

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I don't know why I put these horses up, the pressure of knowing other people have followed my advice is stomach churning.....I'm literally sweating here. Sooooo pleased it won, but it is stressful :lolol:

Happy days :drink:

Anyone who slates someone for putting up a losing tip is quite frankly a complete tosser. It's obvious you know your stuff, the odd loser now and then is part and parcel of the game...Keep then coming Mackenzie, even if i wasn't on today.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Mackenzie needs a NSC Knighthood.

I have won over £800 through his tips now. You could make serious money tipping. Top man

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone who slates someone for putting up a losing tip is quite frankly a complete tosser. It's obvious you know your stuff, the odd loser now and then is part and parcel of the game...Keep then coming Mackenzie, even if i wasn't on today.
To be honest its not the slating that's a problem, its the thought of losing peoples hard earned that worries me.

.....anyway cheers lads, time to pick the children and the winnings up :)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To be honest its not the slating that's a problem, its the thought of losing peoples hard earned that worries me.

.....anyway cheers lads, time to pick the children and the winnings up :)

First and most important rule of gambling, never put on what you can't afford to lose. And secondly there is no such thing as a certainty.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
First and most important rule of gambling, never put on what you can afford to lose. And secondly there is no such thing as a certainty.

Indeed if we had followed someone who posted a tip everyday we would all be poorer than Greece

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
MacKenzie if you're ever at a concourse bar at the Amex, please put your hand up and shout "I am MacKenzie from NSC". You'll never buy a drink again. Heroic, well played mate. Never stop posting them!

I tapped to talk.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Indeed if we had followed someone who posted a tip everyday we would all be poorer than Greece

I would normally agree with you. But have a look at the NSC Naps Table. Stattoseagull has put up a nap virtually every day for the last five months, has had sixty winners and is showing a level stakes profit of £40.48 to a £1 stake. The longest losing sequence has been seven.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Bottled it and went e/w, still, pays for me to go home happy whatever the result against Derby! Cheers! :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would normally agree with you. But have a look at the NSC Naps Table. Stattoseagull has put up a nap virtually every day for the last five months, has had sixty winners and is showing a level stakes profit of £40.48 to a £1 stake. The longest losing sequence has been seven.

The reference was no where near that, a year or so ago one poster put a tip up every day that was truely useless !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here