Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip for Monday

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
A word of warning this beast Imperial Shabra was brought over by the same trainer for the same race in 2010 and finished a well beaten 5th despite being backed from 7/1 to 9/2 and also no Irish winners at this meeting for the last 2 years.

interesting. now I don't know what to do :moo:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm on. Still betting with the winnings from the man's 20/1 winner last month.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A word of warning this beast Imperial Shabra was brought over by the same trainer for the same race in 2010 and finished a well beaten 5th despite being backed from 7/1 to 9/2 and also no Irish winners at this meeting for the last 2 years.
I took that all as a positive. The fact it was backed showed it wasn't here for a jolly, two of the horses that finished in front of it won next time so it was a decent race......no Irish winners in the last two meetings, well they are due a change of luck!

As I said, its all a bit of guess work really, you are right to treat it with caution, but the conditions look about right for it to give us a run for our money :)

I'll wait for the opening show I think 4/1 is too short.

(not the same race as last time, novice chase tomorrow and handicap hurdle in 2010)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I'm ON.
You'll win more than you'll lose following [MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION] :moo:

Okay :thumbsup: £5 e/w it is on Mr bet365.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I took that all as a positive. The fact it was backed showed it wasn't here for a jolly, two of the horses that finished in front of it won next time so it was a decent race......no Irish winners in the last two meetings, well they are due a change of luck!

As I said, its all a bit of guess work really, you are right to treat it with caution, but the conditions look about right for it to give us a run for our money :)

I'll wait for the opening show I think 4/1 is too short.

(not the same race as last time, novice chase tomorrow and handicap hurdle in 2010)

It's a dreadful race and only the needy or desperate will be having a wager in that contest , I shall be saving my ammunition for the feast of Cheltenham.
BTW one other downer would be the pilot one GN Fox claiming 7, only had 6 rides in public and fell on one of them.

Good luck on that one !!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's a dreadful race and only the needy or desperate will be having a wager in that contest , I shall be saving my ammunition for the feast of Cheltenham.
BTW one other downer would be the pilot one GN Fox claiming 7, only had 6 rides in public and fell on one of them.

Good luck on that one !!!
Have we met?

I'll be concentrating my efforts on the Tuesday Southwell aw meeting. :)

He's had 135 rides btw.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I backed it last night at 11/2, thanks for the heads up [MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION].

3/1 Best Price now, according to Odds Checker.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You could lay some off on betfair now for a guaranteed profit, if you don't want to take a chance in the race. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here