Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] The Pink Coconut mid 80s

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Check in if you frequented this establishment in the 1980s. Great times and what a time for timeless music and bands

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I guess only over 60s will apply for this club now, lol

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yep for about two year on weekends between the ages of 18 & 20. Probably because I used to go to the Top Rank Suite from the age of 12 on a Tuesday night, I had grown out of clubbing by the age of 20.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oriano's was ok top rank suite not so much

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Used to hire it for our works Christmas do. Many legless hours in that establishment from the 70s days of Sherry’s onwards.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
what was minter's place called?
got a drink in there when rained off

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A typical Saturday night was a bottle of wine at room with friends playing duran duran, spandau ballet albums, 6 pints pub crawl, pink coconut, half a dozen pints/shorts belly buster at market diner, get home 3 am get up 9 am play sunday league, 4 pints in pub 1 - 3 pm home for sunday roast mum live match on bbc crazy and happy times. Nowadays making a cup of tea is a challenge lol. Sorry reminising

Last edited:

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
A typical Saturday night was a bottle of wine at room with friends playing duran duran, spandua ballet albums, 6 pints pub crawl, pink coconut, half a dozen pints/shorts belly buster at market diner, get home 3 am get up 9 am play sunday league, 4 pints in pub 1 - 3 pm home for sunday roast mum live match on bbc crazy and happy times. Nowadays making a cup of tea is a challenge lol. Sorry reminising
hang in there US
we're not done yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here