southwick
i may pop in for 1 or 2:drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
berkshire seagull said:
Would be nice to have a ticket,but wouldn't hold my breath mmmm.:nono: :nono:
Don't plan that far ahead so should be fine as long as there is no cameras about making me look like a fat git grrrrr.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :clap:

It wasn't you. It was just your face that looked fat in ONE picture Dan. LOL

Of course I meant to include people like Italia for the game. (To be honest mate I thought you were a season ticket holder).

Will anyone be going straight to the meet from the game? ie in their stripes? (I'm assuming that not everyone will be clubbing it/putting Turkey in a skip/ attacking thug's fists with their faces Artois, afterwards?)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will go straight from the game.

I suppose that means I'll have to take my football gear and whatever I wear to the game into the event with me. :D

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Buzza said:
It wasn't you. It was just your face that looked fat in ONE picture Dan. LOL

Of course I meant to include people like Italia for the game. (To be honest mate I thought you were a season ticket holder).

Will anyone be going straight to the meet from the game? ie in their stripes? (I'm assuming that not everyone will be clubbing it/putting Turkey in a skip/ attacking thug's fists with their faces Artois, afterwards?)

Fat was not a big enough word o well its all part of the fun!
Would be nice to get a big crowd in 1 club.:drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Count me in. Will try to make this one after missing the summer piss-up. Will need a Wrexham ticket though, so add me to the priority list...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
might come- if you lot want me too !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I suggested to safeway that a simple buffet might be a good idea on this occasion. The reason is that I imagine most/all will come straight from the game and after a few beers will get hungry. It will be a shame if the evening fragments if people slope off to get food at various times.

Problem with buffets like this could be that, having thrown in their fiver or whatever, some people stuff their faces leaving latecomers with little or, worse still, nothing to eat but having to pay their fiver (otherwise the organiser will be short of cash).

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Not this time I'm afraid. We're home to Watford that day :(

Will probably be out on the piss with the lads in Reading, and might need to get back down to Bournemouth, but if you put up all the pics I'll just think what could have been. :drink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wilts said:
Not this time I'm afraid. We're home to Watford that day :(

Will probably be out on the piss with the lads in Reading, and might need to get back down to Bournemouth, but if you put up all the pics I'll just think what could have been. :drink:

:censored:ing fairweather.

I agree about having food there. When I spoke to the manager today he said they can organise both food and/or a DJ. If we didn't want a DJ they've got a sound system which we can use for background music.

Will inquire further about the cost of food, maybe tomorrow.

Room itself costs nothing, they just require a £100 cheque deposit. I can sort that out no probs in the next few days.

:drink: ---> :albion: ---> :drink: :drink: ---> :dance: ---> :love: --->:smokin:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Count me in for this one. The bitch has been well and truley told this time, and I'll be there straight from the game. I'll get tanked up before kickoff, cos I am more amusing when I am half cut.

Marvellous scenes.

:drink:

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
yip shd be up for that, you can count me in, i'll even train it over so i can get wellied this time! the post courage cup bash was a cracker but wish i was able to drink and join in with the random sillyness!

hers to the crimbo bash :) :clap2:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Damn, I'd love to come - the last one sounded so good - but that's my birthday and I suspect the missus would rather I spent with her. I'm certainly going to the game, but might have to give the piss-up a miss.

The only possibility is if I persuade her to have our meal out in Brighton and I suggest popping into the Prince Albert for one :)

BTW, Brighton don't seem to win many games on my birthday and haven't won a home one during my Albion-watching days :(

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gwylan, we always lose on my birthday too (October 5th).

In fact, one of my most miserable memories is when we lost 1-0 at Wigan on October 5th 1996, and slumped to the bottom of the entire Football League. On my bloody birthday.

Alls well that ends well, but it was pretty grim at the time. :nono:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Bozza said:
:censored:ing fairweather.

I'll be up for any time there isn't a game on to see :)

In the meantime it all gets a bit hectic starting October 1st. Some crazy fool has decided to employ me, so god knows what'll happen after that :eek:

I'm sure there'll be plenty of time for another meet-up with you Brighton lot...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here